CHAPTER-14

So everyone went back to their rooms !!!

ASHI'S POV:

I am sitting on the bed scrolling insta from past 2 hours ... Where the hell is Sid?! He took a bath and said that he has some work and went out of the room .... I want to say sorry to him for being angry and also want to talk to him yrr...its been so long!!!!

Siddharth: Ashiiiiii

Ashi: you finally came

Siddharth: ya actually I ...

Ashi: shhhh....

I went near him and kept my finger on his lips!!! Finally I want to talk to him yrrr!!!

Siddharth: A

Ashi: shhhhhh....

After staring him like that only for 5 minutes I came back to my senses and removed my hand from his mouth and said

Ashi: I am sorryyy sid

Sid: I aaaa whatttt??!

Ashi: huh!! I am sorry duffer !

Sid: but why r u saying sorry??

Ashi: cause I realised that I was wrong !!! I shouldn't have over reacted and stopped talking to u!

Sid: whatever now enough of this sorry n all haann!

Ashi: hmmm I smiled

Just then I looked at the packet in his hand !

Ashi: what's this?

Sid: wait come here

We sat in the balcony and then he opened the packet in which there was a box and in that box there was a cake ....on which it was written DON'T IGNORE ME EVER AGAIN!!!

Ashi: sid this I

Sid: now u shhhhhh....
Ashi I know whatever happened was just bullshit but I realised one thing and that is I can't live without u ...without listening to ur bak bak ...without talking to u ...without fighting with u !!! But the fight should be small not like this....so I want u to promise me that whatever happens in future we will talk n sought it out but never never never ignore me like this .....plzzzz!!!!

Awwww!! He is the cutest!!!! I went near him and kissed in his cheek and said

Ashi: neverrrr

Sid: whattt

Ashi: I will never ignore u idiot ♥♥

Sid: I lov....

He was about to say it while hugging me but stopped !!! Ohhh god why?!

Sid: I love u bestie

What the ........BESTIE....ya bestie...we are bestie nothing more than that .....ahhhhh....this is the worst !

Sid: will u cut the cake with me??!

Ashi: ugh yaaa yaaa !

We both cut the cake and ate it...we decided to sit their for a while !!! Feeling each other's presence !!! I am falling in live with this guy again and again !!! Ohhh goddddd I am so dumb....when will I have the courage to confess him?

ASHI'S POV ENDED

After some time they went inside !

Ashi: Sid

Sid: yes

Ashi: I wanted to tell u something !!!

Sid: yaa tell naaa

Ashi: not like this!!! Look at me not ur phone

Sid: acchaa baba tell me now

Ashi: wohhh actually !!!....

Sid: areee say na angel

Ashi: I

Sid: I

Ashi: I love

Sid: I love......

Ashi: iloveyou

Sid: what??!! Can u say that slowly pl,zz

Ashi: huhh sid its been really long since I wanted to say this .....so MR.SIDDHARTH NIGAM I LOVE YOU....yesss I do.... I love u sos so so much ...I think I cant live without u now ...I don't know how u feel about me but I just I just feel so safe and happy when u are with me....I feel like I want nothing else in this whole world !!!! I .....I love u sid.....

Sid was standing there with tears in his eyes !!!

Sid: I am speechless ashi !!!
I always say u as my friend but u ...I cant believe it .....

Ashi: I am sorry sid I just

And suddenly sid started laughing loudly!!!!!

Ashi: whattt

Sid: look at our face ...idiot ....I was joking .....dumbo

Ashi: u

Sid: I love u too!!!!! Yes I do!!!! The day I first saw u was the day I fell in love with u ... Though I didn't realise at that time ....but somewhere in my heart I knew that I love u !!!! I love the way u smile,the way u shout .....I love everything about u !!! I nwvwr had the courage to tell u but now as u confessed so I wanna ask u that .....MS.ASHI SINGH WILL U BE MY GIRLFRIEND ??!!

Ashi: (while crying) yessss

They both hugged each other tightly  !!!!

Ashi broke the hug and said I hope I am not dreaming !!!

Sid: its not a dream angel !!!! It's real♥♥

With this sid held ashi by her waist and pulled her closer to him !!

Her hands were on his chest and they were having an eye contact !
Without breaking the eye contact sid moved his face closer to her ...... Both of them's heart was beating super fast!!!
They were so close to each other that if one if them even moved their lips would meet !
Sid:(whispered ) I love u baby❤

And ashi closed her eyes as they were about to kiss when suddenly .....
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUED !!!

~Do tell me how was the chapter?? Was it interesting ? or boring? Was it very short ? Or was it okay?
SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE !!! ALSO I PROMISE TO GIVE UPDATES SOON NOW!!!

WHAT DO U THINK COULD HAVE HAPPENED SUDDENLY ?? Did u like Sidashi scenes ?!!!

Also Kareeb completed 14 million views !!! 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻♥♥♥♥♥ keep streaming it and make it 20M asap❤💕

YOU GUYS CAN FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM- siddharthsheaven !!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEXT CHAPTER COMING SUPER SOON ...

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!

DO COMMENT AND TELL ME YOUR VIEWS ...

ANY MISTAKES? ANY FLAWS?

VOMMENT PLZ!!!

STAY TUNED AND PLZ STAY SAFE AND STAY HAPPY U ALL!

lots of love

-AUTHOR