CHAPTER-19

Ashi: Sid I practiced for it a lot....like seriously a lot...but I still don't know how to tell u ..... So coming straight to the point ! ILOVEYOU.

Sid: whatttt...
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.

.
.
.

Ashi: yess umm I 

Sid: arree wait wait you said it in a go so I didn't understood...say it slowly and nicely !

Ashi: ohh god Sid...Why can't u hear anything properly ...

Sid: Areeee ...

Ashi: Accha okay listen! But yes let me complete everything ..like don't utter a single word before i ask u to!

Sid: okayy mam!

Ashi: So Mr.Siddharth Nigam ...I don't know how to tell you ..honestly I prepared a whole big speech to say these 3 words but I couldn't cause as soon as u come infront of you my mind stops and my heart beats twice it's speed! At first I thought it's just a normal thing but later I realized that I have a disease ! 

Sid: whatttt...di

Ashi: shh!!! I told u let me complete!!!!

Sid: umm ya carry on!

Ashi: So ya ...I have a disease ...

Faisu: (came from behind) whatttt...disease?? Ashi....which disease?? since when do u have it..why didn't u tell us? and and r u taking any treatment..let me call the doc

Ashi: shut up....just shut up....why r u listening to what we are talking?..Faisu I swear I will kill u..if u did that again...get lost...go n enjoy with ur Gf..leave us alone plz....(she shouted being frustrated)

Faisu: umm yaaa sorryy byyeee...

Ashi: I shouldn't have shouted like this...but anyway so I was saying that

Sid: You have a disease ....! 

Ashi: ya so the disease is Siddhartholoveria ! now before u ask about it let me explain....In this disease u feel butterflies in ur stomach everytime a boy named Siddharth comes near u..ur heart beats as fast as it can and u can hardly breathe . And u feel like u can't ever live without this boy ever and want to be with him for the rest of your life!!!!!

Sid: ohhh shitt!!! So should I change my name ...i mean it would have been so difficult for you na that my name is Sid and....

Ashi: Are you serious Mr. Nigam🙂

Sid: yaa i mean ohhh shit wait!!!!

Ashi: you are an complete idiot .... I ...i ...i will kill u for sure 🙂

Sid:😂okaaay fineee ....i am sorryyy ....i got it ...i mean ya okayyy

Ashi: okayyy?!???

Sid: ya okaay!!!

Ashi: what do u mean by okkay haaan??!

Sid: okay means okay duffer....🌝

Ashi: Siddharth I🙂

Sid: Whattt

Ashi: I love you idiot ❤️

Sid: same pinch!!!(he said excitedely)

Ashi: okkay then byeeee ( she went in anger)

Sid: (Now stop it Siddharth..finally she proposed you means fiinalllyyyyy!!!! Now tell her what you feel)
Yess SiDdharth !!!!(he said loudly)

Ashi: (came near Sid) Sid are you fine or should I take u to doctor or something ?????

Sid: now you need to shut up and listen to me! 
I never knew what love really meant until i met u.... Since the day we met i wanted to spend more n more time with you....i wanted to listen to you ....i wanted to take care of you ...i wanted to tell you every single story of my life....i wanted you to be with me...only me...i wanted you to just be happyyy...but i used to think ....Why??? And my stupid mind finally got the answer of this WHY!? which my heart already knew and was seakinv since forever ! I am not good at all this but i just wanna tell the truth ..... I LOVE YOU...AND LIVING WITHOUT YOU IS SOMETHING I CAN'T IMAGINE! I PROMISE TO ALWAYS KEEP YOU HAPPY AND SURROUND YOU WITH LOVE! WILL YPU BE WITH ME? FOREVER?! WILL YOU PROMISE ME THAT NO PROMISES WILL BE THERE IN THIS RELATIONSHIP?! THE ONLY THINGS WOULD BE TRUST,RESPECT & LOVE❤️ WILL YOU TAKE MY HEART AND KEEP IT SAFE WITH YOU??!

WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND ?!
WILL YOU BE MY FUTURE WIFE???
I know i am mad at times but only you can handle this mad man😂❤️

Say na Ashi!!?? Will you???!
.
.

.
.

.

.
..
.
.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Finalllly finalllyyy finalllyyyy chapter is out guys....

Shower your love💘

~Do tell me how was the chapter?? Was it interesting ?or boring? Was it very short ? Or was it okay?

Sorrrryyy readers you all waited for so longgggg

~Kareeb completed 18 million+ views .......so keep streaming and make it 20M asap! ♥♥💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

Are you excited for the upcoming chapyys🌝💙

YOU GUYS CAN FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM- siddharthsheaven !!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEXT CHAPTER COMING SUPER SOON ...

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!

DO COMMENT AND TELL ME YOUR VIEWS ...

ANY MISTAKES? ANY FLAWS?

VOMMENT PLZ!!!

STAY TUNED AND PLZ STAY SAFE AND STAY HAPPY U ALL!

lots of love

-AUTHOR