CHAPTER-2

Jannat:I forgot to ask u that will you be my boyfriend??

everyone looked at her as if she was an alien and suddenly started laughing!!!

Jannat: are u guys crazy?? what was so funny in this??

Faisu: We already said I LOVE YOU to each other so what does that mean??

Jannat: I LOVE YOU means I LOVE YOU only na..what r u saying ? have u gone mad..just answer me na !!! WILLLL U BEE MYYY BOYYFRIENDD!!

Faisu: oo god this stupid girl!! YES MAM I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!                                 Sid,Abhi and Vaish looked at each other and nodded their heads and with that they left the room leaving FAINAT alone !!

At first fainat was confused but then they understood that SID,ABHI AND VAISH wanted to give them some couple time! And so they both sat in the balcony looking at the sunset while hugging each other.

A/N- THIS IS HOW THE BALCONY LOOKS LIKE!!! also as i didnt mention it earlier ,all this was happening in Jannat's house! Her parents are out for a party so everyone gathered there and planned all this!!!(ignore the dog plz)

SID'S POV:

So we left Fainat alone and were going back to our home not before dropping Vaishu di at her place but suddenly Vaishu Di shouted "It's just 7pm" Me and Bhai looked at him with a confused face. "I mean to say lets go out na for shopping or something..i don't wanna go home and get bored!!" is she okay? I mean did she forget that from tomorrow our college is resuming  and so we have to arrange our stuffs !!! while i was thinking Abhi dada spoke up and said" Vaisu baby i guess u forgot that tomorrow we have to go to college !! so just go home ,arrange ur stuffs and sleep !! " I chuckled a bit looking at Di's expressions from the mirror ... so we finally reached her home!

Abhi: Baby i will come to pick you up by 7am tomorrow ! BE READY OKAY?

Vaish:Okay love!! Bye...Bye Siduu

Sid: Bye Diiii

We got back into our car and left for our home..As soon as we reached there we saw mom with her suitcases packed!! Ohhh god..again!!! i hate it when she goes away from us for about 2-3 weeks for her stupid business meetings!!! 

Abhi: Mummyy noo!! plzzz

VA(i will use VA for VIBHA AUNTY):I will comeback soon bacha..

Sid: Ya as if we don't know you!!!

VA: okay fine i will come after 2 weeks so take care kids! LOVE YOU!! and she came and kissed mine and dada's forehead ...we hugged her and she went !!!

SID'S POV ENDED

Next morning!

Abhi got ready on time and left to pick Vaishu and go to college and informed Sid..Sid always goes late to the college!!!