CHAPTER-12

So finally it was the time when they reached Paris!!! The journey was very awkward !! Everyone was silent thinking about SIDASHI while Sid was trying his best to talk to her but she acted as if he doesn't even exist! They headed towards their hotel!!! 

Jannat: It's beautiful !!

Faisu: so truee!

(the hotel)

Teacher1: come in students ...on the reception ..we will give u all ur respective room keys!!!

Faisu: but we don't know our room no. 

Abhishek: that's what she is saying idiot !! she will provide us our room key !! that means will tell us our rooms...

Jannat: U r so dumb Faisu!!

Siddharth: yeah he is!!! he laughed 

Ashi glared him and he shut his mouth!!!

Teacher2: okay students come now!!

(The entrance of the reception )

They all were looking at the beauty while teachers were distributing rooms!

Teacher1: Here u go..Abhishek take this ROOM 801 . Jannat u take ROOM 802 and Ashi  u take ROOM 803 ...take one from Vaishnavi,Siddharth and Faisu with each of u!! 2 PEOPLE IN 1 ROOM .... u all decide among yourselves ..who is sharing room with whom and then let me know by the evening !!  and Ashnoor and Randeep already told me that they will be together and Ashnoor had a bit of illness so they already went to their room!!! ROOM 805.. 

Ritika: let me take ROOM 804 then!!(if u guys forgot ..she came on her own not with the college)

She went to the reception and started talking there...while here with the group!

Jannat: should we take the room like 1 room for 1 couple or what!!

Faisu: i won't mind!

Abhishek: we are also okay with it!!

Vaishnavi: yup!!

Ashi: wait what!!! what about us??

Siddharth: ya we aren't couple..