CHAPTER-21

Ps: i love this video of their dance on last day of ANTSH!!! Do watch it if you haven't!

5 years later:

A girl is seen sitting on her chair .... Looking at the laptop and a lot of papers in her hands!

Girl: Devansh come to my cabin right now!

After a few minutes ,

Devansh: may i come in ma'am?!

Girl: what the hell is this?! Do i give you salary to sit and gossip or for work?? Why the hell are these files pending ....when are u going to complete them!

Devansh: sorrrry ma'am ...i will do the work today itself!

Girl: leave

Then a boy enters the cabin and Devansh leaves!

Boy- Calm down Ashu ! It's fine...everything will be alright...we will crack this deal for sure!

(So the girl is Ashi, it's been 5 years so now she has passed out of college and has started her own business "SINGH SAYS " is the name of her company and within such q short period of time she has achieved a lot of heights )

Ashi: yesss yesss i am fine ...I am chillinggg

Boy: i can see that !

Ashi: shut up Jai!!!!

(2 min silence for the people who thought it was Sid😂)

New character !

Jai Singhania
(Imagine him yourself)
Good looking,smart,intelligent and a gentleman!
He is Ashi's PA and best friend since past 2 years !

Jai: Areee baba i said na ...chill !

Ashi: yuppp

Jai: btw we have a new deal to do!

Ashi: with whom?!

Jai: I know u will kill me for this...but this collaboration can take our company to another heights !

Ashi: nameeee!!!!!

Jai.........

( Scene change )

Inside BonBros company -

Abhi: Siddharthhhh

Sid: what ?

Abhi: i need to go home...Mom is calling me..You deal with Mr. Sharma

Sid: okkk will see it...

Abhi: nooo don't see it....I want it ! That's final...Siddharth. we need this deal !

Sid: fine bhai you go..will take care of the deal!

Abhi: no anger an..

Sid: and i know ....don't repeat your every day lecture bhai...come on!

Abhi: fineee ....byeeee

Abhi leaves

SID'S POV:

It's been 2 years now ! But i still miss you...i still want you....i still love you...i know u hate me ...but I can't forget you...Why God...why the hell did you do this to us! We were all happyyy !!! But the destiny didn't want this I guess 😞 ( he said with teary eyes)

Jan: Sid ,Mr. Sharma has arrived ...come to the meeting room

Sid: ya coming !

After a few minutes I went to the meeting room!
Everyone was already present there ....we began with the presentation !