CHAPTER-3

So the boy was
....
.
.
.
.

...
..
.
..
.
.

....
.....
..
.
.

...
Siddharth Nigam!!! (@PrachiAgrawal695  you guessed it right!!!)

SID'S POV:

As I was late as usual so I quickly got ready and reached college ..I directly went inside the class and professor didn't say anything ..ofcource man..I am THE SIDDHARTH NIGAM!!! No one dares to say anything to me... And then as I was going towards my seat ,I saw a girl lookingg really cute n innocent ...damn ..god..she also looked at me and automatically a smile came on my face .. She started doing something on her phone when I realised that I had already reached there so close to her but waittt...she is sitting on my seat ...no one dares to do this..though she is cute but whatever and the moment she looked at me I turned my smile into anger and shouted
HOW DAREE YOUU!!!
she was looking at me with a confused expression on her face and said
EXCUSE ME!!?
What the hellll...is she mad?? Ohh I guess she is new that's why she don't know, now let me tell her that who I am ...but before I could say anything she ran out of the class !!!!
Everyone was looking at me as I never behaved so calmly with any girl but whateverrr!! She is special !! I mean no no...I am Siddharth no no no nothing is special...I shrugged my thoughts and sat on my seat .

SID'S POV ENDED

ASHNOOR'S POV:

I was going to the washroom and when I was passing Ashi's class I saw her sitting on the last seat at the corner ...wtf!! This is Siddharth Nigam's seat ..is she mad or what?? Ohh shit Ash u r mad...she is new here how would she know all this ...and then what I saw next took my blood pressure to highest level..THE SIDDHARTH NIGAM walking towards the class..don't tell me that he is having maths lecture right now..and with that he kicked the door of the classroom and went inside not before glaring at me!! I was scared but somehow managed to write a text msg asking Ashi to come out immediately!! I can't believe that Siddharth was so calm like he just shouted a bit but I still waved at Ashi and signalled her to come out quickly ....she came out of there and I quickly took her to the canteen!!

Ashi: What the hell is wrong with u Ash?? What happened ? What was so urgent that u called me out in between the lecture !!! She just bursted out with all her questions...

Ashnoor: Areee areee wait yrr!! You know I saved you from a big problem you should be thanking me right now!!!!

Ashi: what !!! Which problem??

Ashnoor: THE SIDDHARTH NIGAM

Ashi: who the hell is he now?? And what is problem in that ...?

I explained her everything about Siddharth that how he hates all the girls and that seat was his..blah blah blah....