CHAPTER-9

So after 2 days passed ..it was finally the day when they had to leave for Paris!!!

Everyone was asked to reach the airport by 9am... 

ASHI'S POV:

Beep beep beep beep beep....what the hell is this yrr...I opened my eyes and saw my alarm ringing and the time ...ohh shit it's 6am...and I need to get ready by 8 cause it takes min 1 hr to reach airport from my house...Get up Ashi fast . .......I quickly got up,took a shower and got ready...I ran down ,ate my breakfast and then said BYE to my mom and dad came with me to drop me.... We finally reached the airport that too on time....

AD(ASHI DAD): Byee princess ..take care...i will miss u a lot

Ashi: I will miss u too papa...but don't worry I will call you daily!!

AD: okayy princess ! 

He kissed on my forehead and I got out of the car and saw the students of our college standing outside only in groups.... I found my group and went towards them!!!

Abhishek: so finally u came on time...we thought u would be late

Ashi: but where is Siddharth??

Jannat: wow i mean no hello no hii..seedha where is Sid!!!

Ashi: no i mean

Faisu: He is with Ritika!!!

Ashi: and who is she??

NEW CHARACTER

RITIKA SHARMA

She is Siddharth's ex!!! Siddharth loved her a lot but she cheated on him

She is Siddharth's ex!!! Siddharth loved her a lot but she cheated on him..she was just with him because of his money and was attracted with his good looks...She was the reason why Siddharth changed from a sweet innocent boy to a rude one and she loves playing with hearts...she went to London after breakup with Sid and now came back to him!!!

(A/N- no hate towards Ritika di..its just a character ..also I mentioned in one of the previous chapters when sid was thinking about ASHI and said she is not like that bitch..so ritika is that bitch...)

Ashi: so is he back with her?? I said trying to control my tears..

Randeep: no ..i mean we don't know..he said lowering his eyes

Vaishnavi: She came and took Sid with her and since an hour they are talking something!!!

Faisu: I..

Siddharth: Heyy guyss

We all turned and saw Siddharth with that girl bitchika ..i mean ritika...I already hate her..

Sid: so she is 

Ashnoor: we all know about all that ...she said with a annoyed face

Sid: ya so