CHAPTER-6

SID'S POV:

So in the lunch break we all were called to the auditorium . Everyone quickly finished their lunch and went there and now only I was left in the canteen so I speeded up and then ran to auditorium .. Luckily principal wasn't there till now and ohhh my god..I am lucky af today...The only seat left for me to sit was beside Ashiiiiii!!! Hayeee !! Okay now shut up Sid and go and sit fast!!!!! I went near her and sat there . She smiled at me and said

Ashi: finally you are here!!

Siddharth:yaa!! actually I eat my food very slowly and peacefully.

she chuckled!!

Abhishek: looks like someone was waiting for you onlyy sid!!

Ashi: I I WA..SN'T LII K E WAA I TINGG FFFOR HIMM! she stammered while saying ..I caught you Angel!!! (I wasn't like waiting for him!) but whatever I will tease her later about this but let me save her from abhi bhai right now!!

Siddharth: vaise Bhai where is Vaishu Di???

Abhishek: ohhh yeah she is just coming ,she was thirsty so went to drink water!!

Ashi: (whispered) Thank you sid!

Siddharth: no problem my girl!!!

My girl!! What the hell ...what will she think now!!! Umm I ohh god what do I do now...

Ashi: what girl??

Siddharth: look abbaa sir came...lets concentrate n listen to what he has to say...
Thank god!!!!!

Principal : Hello my dear lovely students ...I have a news for u all...as u all know our college is going to renovate and it will take about 1 week to do so...and so instead of wasting ur 1 week..we decided to take u all to Paris!!! It's a trip to Paris!!! The forms will be distributed to you all...fill it and the amount to be paid and then submit it by day after tomorrow...I hope u all enjoy!!!! Now you all may disperse !!!

Ahhhh!!!! Did I mention it before?? I hate trips...ewww...I just hate them...I never go to any trips..not even in my school days!!

Ashi: wow!! Paris !! 1 week ...we will enjoy a lot!!!

What?? Is she going??

Abhishek: yeah Ashi!!!!

Faisu: so we all are going and that's final!!!

Jannat: umm except sid ....she said with a annoyed face...

Vaishnavi: He is such a jerk !!!!

Siddharth : excuse me!!

Ashi: Sid plzz come na ...we all are going we will enjoy a lot together !!

Randeep: Yes siddharth come na!!

Ashnoor: R u mad or what?? It's a great opportunity ...we all will be together and that too in Paris ....

Siddharth : umm yaa but sorry guys I don't wanna go!!
Saying this I went out of the auditorium and went to attend my lecture !!

SID'S POV ENDED

ASHI'S POV:

Siddharth : umm yaa but sorry guys I don't wanna go!!

And then he went out of the auditorium !!

Randeep: why does this guy always do this?

Faisu: No one knows ...its just that he never goes to any trips cause he thinks it is waste of time ....

Vaishnavi: God knows what will happen to this boy...

Jannat: okay so we all are going and that's final ..let's go to our lectures now!!!