CHAPTER-4

Jannat: uhmm uhmm!!!

Siddharth: ubavoamainummm!!!

Jannat: okay leave but I guess I have seen this boy somewhere!

Siddharth: me too but can't remember...

And the bell rang.. We went to our lectures while talking about that special girl.ohh shit i should have atleast asked her name from Sid..okay will do it later...

JANNAT'S POV ENDED

It was lunch break so everyone went to the canteen!!!

(A/N-This is how their canteen looks..more like a cafe but I want it to look like this only but ya there will be 4 chairs with each table)

ASHI'S POV:

We went to the canteen and ordered our food and then Siddharth and his gang came!!! they sat on their seat which is reserved for them only..noone is supposed to sit there! Randeep stood up and went to that Abhishek and started talking ..After a few minutes he came to us and said 

Randeep:Ash and Ashi come there ...they are calling you both ..

Ashnoor: why the hell are they calling us??

Randeep: I don't know but as me and Abhi are besties so their gang said that we should join them for lunch..

Ashi: but why suddenly ??

Randeep: I don't know but come on guys ..what's the problem??

Ashnoor: but..

Ashi: fine let's go 

Though i don't like to be with someone other than Deep and Ash but still I mean that Siddharth is there ..I don't know why but I just feel like being with him ...just as a friend okay!!! And then we went towards there table with our chairs and settled with them...

ASHI'S POV ENDED

FAISU'S POV:

I think there is something that i don't know...I mean when Randeep came to us the way sidd behaved and what he said I can't believe.

Siddharth: Heyy so you are Randeep right??

Randeep: Yes!!

Siddharth: I saw you talking to a girl actually even kissing her hand (his jaw clenched while saying this)so is she your girlfriend?

Randeep:umm no she is my best friend Ashi!!!

Siddharth: ohh okay(he smiled) u can call your friends with us to have dinner..

Randeep: but..

Jannat:Aree call them na..maybe our vibe matches and there is no bad in making new friends(she winked at Sid..what the hell is going on?)

Vaishnavi : yaa yaa call them na..

After convincing him for a few minutes ,he went towards his friends . Meanwhile all of us except Jannat were just looking at Sid with WHAT WAS THAT ?expression...something is cooking between Janu and Sid..I will find it!!! 

FAISU'S POV ENDED

SID'S POV:

So finally Randeep was coming towards us with Ashi and one more girl..I was just looking at Ashi..to be honest I was staring!!! noone noticed it except Faisu and that idiot Jannat was busy teasing me..btw I am feeling on the top of the world after knowing thhat Randeep is not his boyfriend !! But what if she has anyother boyfriend ...uhh stop it SID!!!

Abhishek:Siddharthhhhhhhhhhhh

Siddharth: what the hell dada.why are you shouting !!

Abhishek: I am calling out your name since past 5 mins but you were not replying ..

Vaishnavi: Maybe lost thinking about something..leave na..

Faisu: or maybe not something it can be someone !!!

ohhh.shittt!! he is already doubting on me...

Randeep: okay so let's introduce ourselves to each other.

Abhishek: let me do the honours for our group.

I AM ABHISHEK NIGAM,HE IS MY BROTHER SIDDHARTH NIGAM,SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND VAISHNAVI RAO,HE IS MY BROTHER LIKE FRIEND FAISU,SHE IS FAISU'S GIRLFRIEND JANNAT ZUBAIR.

Ashi: Why are you single Siddharth ..you also find a GF for yourself na!! she chuckled 

Siddharth: I already found one

Everyone with a shocked expression were just looking at me!!!

and I was lost in my Angel ..oopss I mean Ashi!

Ashi: ohooo who?

Siddharth: YOU!!! (wtf???/// am i mad?? oo god I was so lost in her that I spoke it..shitt shittt shitt) I MEAN UBBUMMAA VO 

Jannat: Aree he was asking you that do you have a boyfriend? she chuckled

hayee meri pyaari dostt baccha liya!!!(ohh my dear friend you saved me)

Ashi: ohh ...NO I don't have any boyfriend but this is not fair ..first answer me na ..Who is that girl!! she asked being a bit angry..

why is she angry?? btw no boyfriend /!!!! i feel like dancing and jumping and ohh god!!

Siddharth: no actually I was just kidding ...and I laughed ..

Abhishek: so if you don't mind can we all be friends??

ASHI&ASHNOOR :sureeeee

Randeep: We already are !!! we all started laughing!!!

Vaishnavi: Noooo

Faisu: what noo di?

Jannat: yaa di what happened?

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO DI NOW!!! why is she not ready to do friendship with them...Heyy bhagvaan!!

Abhishek: Vaisu will you speak up now?? what's the problem??

Vaishnavi : The problem is that ...

..

.

.

.

..

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

..

Cliffhanger!!!!

To be continued...

~Do tell me how was the chapter?? Was it interesting ?or boring? Was it very short ? Or was it okay?
Why do you all think Vaishnavi denied to do friendship with Ashi and Ashnoor?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEXT CHAPTER COMING SUPER SOON...

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!

DO COMMENT AND TELL ME YOUR VIEWS ...

ANY MISTAKES? ANY FLAWS?

VOMMENT PLZ!!!

STAY TUNED AND PLZ STAY SAFE AND STAY HAPPY U ALL!

lots of love

-AUTHOR