CHAPTER-5

(Sorry for the late update ...here is ur chapter)

Vaishnavi: aree they didn't even tell their name so let them tell their name first !!! she started laughing 

Abhishek: you scared us..

Vaishnavi : so i know you are Randeep and you!!

she pointed towards Ashi!!

Siddharth: Angel

Jannat fake coughed ..ohh shit!!!! (a/n-so if you forgot this all is going on in SID'S POV only)

Siddharth: I was asking is there any girl named Angel in our college?

Faisu: and why are you askingg??

Siddharth: no like that only...

Randeep: okay nevermind ..so she is ASHI SINGH and this is Ashnoor Kaur!!

SID'S POV ENDED

So they all had their lunch and chit chatted for a while and all this time Sid and Ashi were taking glances of each other which was noticed by ......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.....

.

.

.

I am ending this chapter here only!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

areee I am serious!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

okay whatever let's continue!!!

All this was noticed by one and only Faisu! And then they all went for their respective lectures ...and after the college got over they went to their houses!!! The whole day passed as usual but the difference was that Siddharth and Ashi were not able to sleep!!! They were feeling something they never felt before...their night passed thinking about each other.

ASHI'S POV:

Finally it's morning!!! I couldn't sleep the whole night..cause my heart and mind both were busy thinking about Mr. Cutiee!! I mean Siddharth ... I don't know what is happening to me ..my chain of thoughts broke by my mother's voice!!!

AM:(ashi's mom) Ashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! she is shouting to wake me up but she is unaware that I didn't even sleep only

AM: Ashiiiiiiiiiiiii get ready fast and come for breakfast or else you will be lateee...

Ashi: yesss mummaa I am awake..will get ready quickly!!!!

Then I got ready quickly and did my breakfast..chit chatted with mum and papa for a while and as I went out to go to college I saw a car standing in front of my house!!! And as the door opened and the person sitting in came out...I was surprised,shocked,nervous and what not for a moment...He stood just infront of me and said...

That person: Can I drop you to the college ma'am ?

Ashi: what?? ma'am?? drop?? Are u not coming to college today? And how did u get my address and...

That person: sushhhh girlll!!! I just said that in a sarcastic way..I meant that can we both go to the college together?? and about the address I got it from Randeep but yaa if u don't want then it's okay I will..

Ashi: no i am totally fine and happy and I would love to go with you!! I said in excitement ..obvyo man!! my Mr.CUTIE wants to go with me ..why would I deny?

Siddharth:okay then let's go!!!

ASHI'S POV ENDED

SID'S POV:

We sat in the car and the whole drive was silent ...just some romantic songs playing in the background and I was taking glances of her in between..we reached the college and saw the thing which I was afraid of..god!! everyone was standing there waiting for us..but with weird expressions on their faces...Abhi bhai had a "ohhoo sid giving ride to a girl in his car to the college" expression, Vaishu di had a "aww they look so cute together" expression, Faisu had a "Can u explain? with a smirk" expression and Jann has a " ohhoo love shov and all haan" expression . Meanwhile Randeep had a "what are these both doing together?" expression and Ashnoor had a "he is perfect for u Ashi" expression ....yes ..I am very good in reading facial expressions!!! and with that we both went towards them!!! And I knew what was next..

Faisu: so

Abhishek: siddharthhh nigaamm

Vaishnavi: and Ashii singhh

Jannat: cann you

Ashnoor: plzzz

Randeep: explainnn

Ashi: umm ya i mean we just met in the middlee off ubb our way to college so ya wee wee thought to comee together ..ya that's it

Randeep: that's it??

Ashnoor: as far as we know u don't like to be with someone except me or deep!!! so///

Ashi: ya so now they all are also our special friends na..so what's wrong in that...

Faisu: okay we understand yours Ashi but as far as I know Sid doesn't let anybody sit in his car!!! He is so ....leave it..

Vaishnavi: ya so Mr.NIGAM what'ss up

Siddharth: umm nothing like that..it's just that uba I thought to u know I was alone so i just ya came with her!!!

Abhishek: ohhh I seeee ......bhai smirked saying this

Ashi: let's let's go to our class or else we will be late..

Thank god she changed the topic...my girl is so smart..//wtf? my girl!! no no I meant my friend yaa just friend!! JUSTTTT FRIENDDDD 

Jannat: why are u shouting idiot...

ohhh shit i spoke it loud!!!

Abhishek: We know Ashi is your JUSTTT FRIEND ....everyone smirked anddddd Ashi blushed ..hey I love her red cheeks..umm anyways

Siddharth: bye guys ...I am getting late for classss

SID'S POV ENDED

So they all went to attend their lecture and in the lunch break all the students were called to the auditorium for a very special announcement !!!!

....
To be continued !!!!

~Do tell me how was the chapter?? Was it interesting ?or boring? Was it very short ? Or was it okay?
What could be that special announcement ?? Guess guess!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEXT CHAPTER COMING SUPER SOON...

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!

DO COMMENT AND TELL ME YOUR VIEWS ...

ANY MISTAKES? ANY FLAWS?

VOMMENT PLZ!!!

STAY TUNED AND PLZ STAY SAFE AND STAY HAPPY U ALL!

lots of love

-AUTHOR