CHAPTER-10

Suddenly ....I felt her face moving towards my ears and she shouted

Ashi: I WILL KILL YOUUUU

Sid: what the hell ..Do u want me to be deaf??

Ashi: yes..u idiot

I expected a kiss and this girl!!! whatever

Ashi: Why aree u being CHIPKU with that bitc..i mean ritika??

Sid: what?? CHIPKU!!

Ashi: yes yes yes!!! CHIPKU!!!!

Sid: you

Ashi: you shut up and listen to me... Don't be chipku with her okay..or else I will kill either u or her!!!

Sid: so someone is being Jealous !!

Ashi: I am not being jealous!!

Sid: I never took your name!!

Ashi: u just..ahhh!! don't irritate me...now u will sit with me..here and then in the flight and dare u try to be chipku with her again!!

Sid: so can I be chipku with you??

Ashi: ya no wait u shut up...irritating guy..

Randeep: if u guys are done with ur romance then let's go..our flight is here/

He had to come right now only..and wait..what romance?? thiis girl just shouted on me..

Abhishek: are u coming or not Sid..

Sid: ya ya dada coming...

SID'S POV ENDED

They all sat in the flight after doing all the formalities of the airport...

They were sitting in this way:-

1st row: Abhishek,Vaishnavi,a random guy

2nd row: Jannat ,Faisu,a uncle

3rd row: Siddharth,Ashi,Ritika

4th row: A girl, Randeep,Ashnoor

And all the other from their college were also sitting on their respective seats!!!

ASHI'S POV:

Ohh god ..teachers had to make her sit with us only!!! I just feel like killing her...She is not even in our college but she is such a bitch..she spilled water on her seat and said to our teachers that one student from our college did it and so they gave her this seat!!! I wish murder was allowed for one day!!!

Sid: Ashi what happened ...why r u looking irritated??

Ritika: I guess she isn't comfortable sitting in between..u come in between sid ..let her sit on window side!!!

Sid: oka

Ashi: I never knew u can even read minds ritika?

Ritika: what??

Ashi: I never told u that I am uncomfortable ...I am very much comfortable,happy,excited and jumping from inside sitting here..u better mind ur own business and Sid just sit down!!!

Sid: haha okay 

Ritika: Are u his girlfriend or what that u r ordering him every time??

Sid: no it's jus..

Ashi: ohh noo..Sid didn't tell u??

Ritika: what??

Ashi: That I am his girlfriend !! And so I have all the rights to say him anything and keep him away from honey bee...