•part 6 | real life | white flowers•

the weekend flew by and it was now monday, which meant that millie was coming to stay with kaya. kaya was so excited to finally hangout with her. the past day and a half her and millie have been texting nonstop planning what they were going to do while she was here. kaya was sitting on her couch waiting for millie to arrive while she was lost in thought. mostly because she knew since it was monday, that means it was closer to friday. kaya knew that the week would flash before her eyes and timothee was going to be there with her. part of her regretted saying yes. but she thought it was a good thing to do. kaya and timothee haven't texted much. which surprisingly took a lot of stress off ky. all the thoughts that her friends told her not to worry about were exactly the ones she was worrying about. as she kept thinking she heard a knock on the door making her jump and she quickly got up out of her seat and ran over to the door.

"oh my god hi!!" millie exclaimed, dropping her bags and opened her arms wide to hug kaya. kaya accepted the hug very fast and hugged her new friend very tightly. they stayed there for about 3 minutes until millie finally spoke up

"ugh it's so great to finally meet you, we are gonna have so much fun" she murmured, loud enough for ky to hear clearly. ky picked up a few of millies bags and brought millie to her room. and set them down. after kaya sat down her phone started ringing. millie came over and sat down next to ky on her bed. ky finally picked her phone up, thinking it was one of her best friends calling. and her stomach dropped at the name that was on her screen.

kaya looked up at millie with panic on her face. "what? what's wrong? is everything okay?" millie blurted out at her. kaya started to stammer her words, "i- uhm.. it's uh.. timothee, he wants to facetime" millie looked at her with confusion "has he never facetimed you before or something?" just then the call ended making it a missed call. ky immediately felt bad for not answering. "uhm no we have never talked on the phone before. i actually haven't texted him since saturday." millie looked up at the girl, she could tell ky was very nervous. "how about you call him back and i'll sit right here in front of you so you won't have to fell as anxious okay?" millie said in a very sympathetic tone. "okay." ky replied as she facetimes him back. he immediately answered after the second ring"

★★★★★
facetime
timothee and kaya

"hey ky"

"hey timothee, sorry i didn't answer you right away, i was getting millie settled and bringing her bags in. is there something wrong? "

"uh no there's nothing wrong. why would you think that?"

timothee laughed while he asked ky why she would think that. ky felt her stomach churn at his laugh, she didn't want to fall for him. she didn't really want a relationship, she looked up at millie giving her a look. which millie returned and she then replied to timothee

"oh i just thought there was something wrong since you called me, i don't know why i assumed. is there something you wanted to talk about? "

"no not exactly, i just wanted to get to know you a bit, since i'm gonna be staying at your house for a month"

"oh, okay.. well what do you want to know? "

"uhm how about... what's ur favorite color?"

"uhm purple, lavender maybe. or maybe like a baby blue. i don't know.. what's urs? "

"uhm my favorite color is probably blue, maybe like a royal blue tho"

"oh my god i love that color. something about it is so elegant "

"i know right! ive always liked it."

"anything else? "

"uhm.. i don't want to keep you away from millie so i'll ask you one last question "

"okay.. let's hear it. "

"what's your favorite flower?"

"that's an odd question. uhm.. probably a white flower. i don't like colorful flowers that much. so flowers that are white have always stuck out to me "

"okay. uh sorry for keeping you from millie!"

kaya turned her phone around so millie could say hi to timothee

"hi timothee!" millie said while waving

"hey millie! alright ky well i'm gonna let ya go. i'll text you later alright"

"alright. i'll talk to you later "

★★★★★
facetime ended

as she hung up the phone she looked up to millie giving her a look. "what?" kaya asked curiously. "ky.. i don't want to be the one to tell you this. but, he definitely has a thing for you." kaya thought about it for a second. she then realized all her friends had to be right. she's been told by 4 people now that he has a thing for her so they had to be right. kaya looked up and started to panic a little "but even if he does i'm still 17. there's no way that could even be possible." millie gave ky and sympathetic look, she felt bad for her friend cause she knew that it was going to affect her. "ky, i'm gonna ask you thins and you have to be totally honest... would you mind dating him. like if you were given the chance would you?" ky thought about it for a second just imagining if she were to date him. "i mean i guess so.. but he's 21 and i'm-" she then got cut off by millie "hun if he really likes you, he will wait. and if you are starting to like him. you'll wait too" and with that. ky knew what she was getting herself into. and she wasn't going to be prepared at all for what was going to happen

"do you want to take a few pictures for instagram?"