•part 46 | real life | fuck french men•

"i just wish i was enough."
____________________________________

you are enough" conan said as we rubbed kaya shoulder as she cried. kaya just told all of her friends what had happened. "i totally understand if you wanna go home. i mean maybe i can come with you guys back?" jules said right after conan. "uh uh no. we are gonna stay here and flaunt our shit the rest the time we're here. show that bitch what he's missing" bretman said almost cutting off jules. "if i could just get a hand on him i would snap his neck. after promising me he wouldn't hurt you then pulls this shit" millie said after bretmans statement. josie sat next to ky as kaya rested her head on josie's shoulder. whilst everyone was comforting kaya natalia was pacing back and forth huffing and puffing.

"what's for you so worked up luv?" harry asked the clearly mad girl. just then natalia spoke up. "never satisfied? never satisfied? what does he think this is yelp? are we eating mcdonald's or something? who does he think he is? i knew it. i knew from the day he said he kissed lily he was gonna-"

"he kissed lily?"  kaya voice broke as she cut off natalia. "i'm sorry kaya, he felt horrible and i didn't want to tell you until something else happened. i wanted to see if he'd tell you and he clearly didn't. i can't stand him."

"everybody stop. lets just enjoy the last few days here and then we can come back to this and talk about it and plan our revenge. we need to make this bitch jealous." bretman said as he stood up.

*****
(heads up i'm not promoting underage drinking 😭)

after about 2 hours everyone was ready to go for the night. they decided to walk around and see where it takes them. they first stopped a few little shops here and there, they went to dinner and then they decided to just goof around on the abandon streets. they were a bit tipsy because natalia bought a bottle of wine at the restaurant and they all decided to share, harry and josie thought it wasn't the best idea but let the rest do whatever they wanted especiallywith the tough few days they've all had to deal with. once they left they walked around for a bit until it's was late.  should they all be out dancing around in the middle of the streets at like 12 at night especially when they've been drinking? no. but they did it anyways.

the group found themselves in front of timothee a apartment so they decided since it's quiet they should make noise for the fun of it. bretman had the "clever" idea for all of them to start singing taylor swift breakup songs in front of the apartment. they started with wildest dreams and boy were they loud.

"say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset, babe red lips and rosy cheeks
say you'll see me again, even if it's just in your wildest dreams, ah-ha wildest dreams, ah-ha"

meanwhile, timothee who was in his room an absolute train wreck heard a very loud group singing a song. he didn't know exactly what song so he looked up the lyrics they were singing. "wildest dreams by taylor swift?" he thought to himself, he made his way over to the window to quite literally tell the group to shut the fuck up. but when he opened the window he saw some familiar faces.

"ky?" he said to himself. he kept the window shut and just watched the group, soon the song was over and they stopped for a few seconds.

"should we sing london boy? cause like isn't he french?" bretman asked ky. kaya and conan broke out into laughter as they shook their heads yes.

"You know I love a London boy i enjoy walking Camden Market in the afternoon he likes my American smile like a child when our eyes meet, darling, i fancy you. took me back to highgate, met all of his best mates, so i guess all the rumors are true. you know i love a london boy, boy, i fancy you" 

the group sang the song together, just then after they sang the main chorus kaya, conan and bretman yelled something out at the same time

"FUCK FRENCH MEN"

*****

"wait guys! all too well. it's literally this in a nutshell

"And I know it's long gone and there was nothing else I could do And I forget about you long enough to forget why I needed to 'Cause there we are again in the middle of the night We're dancing 'round the kitchen in the refrigerator light Down the stairs, I was there I remember it all too well, yeah And maybe we got lost in translation Maybe I asked for too much But maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up Running scared, I was there I remember it all too well And you call me up again just to break me like a promise So casually cruel in the name of being honest I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here Cause I remember it all, all, all Too well"

****

"i remember when we broke up, the first time
saying, "this is it, i've had enough" cause like, we hadn't seen each other in a month when you said you needed space what? then you come around again and say baby, i miss you and i swear i'm gonna change, trust me" remember how that lasted for a day? i say, "i hate you, " we break up, you call me, "i love you"

timothee sat by his window and watched the group, he could clearly tell that they had been drinking but he didn't care. all he cared about was how they were there and he could see kaya having fun despite their breakup. even though they were singing breakup songs, and all of them were directed towards timothee especially when kaya yelled "fuck french men". yes it did hurt him a little bit but he knew that kaya was hurt, and honestly he knew he deserved it.

"we are never ever, ever getting back together
we are never ever, ever getting back together
you go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me. but we are never ever, ever, ever getting back together."

the group actually started to walk away, as they did they screamed the last two words of the verse

LIKE EVER

that's when timothee knew, that there was little to no chance of them ever getting back together.

★★★★★
lolmrsgirl talks now!!
this was lowkey a filler chapter but i was listening to taylor swift and got inspired to write the second half of this chapter with them screaming her songs outside timothees window