•part 49| real life/tmz | do you get deja vu?•

the past two weeks it's been a ride for kaya, she has now a few more songs, and has talked to her record label and they are now letting her release an ep. 2 of the songs due to something bretman and josie said that inspired her. the second being written when she was pouring her heart out to her producer and hey decided to make a song out of it.

FLASHBACK 4 DAYS AGO

bretman, josie and kaya were sitting in kayas kying room listening to music and talking about things that have happened and all the red flags she missed. millie was sitting next to josie on a chair (idk like one of those chairs that are like a couch but smaller) kaya was sitting on her couch by herself and bretman was standing ranting about timothee and how kayas better than him and blah blah blah. that was until josie and millies faces dropped.

"oh my god."

"you have got to be kidding me"

"what? bretman asked. "come here. you won't believe this shit." josie replied. bretman basically sprinted over to the phone whilst kaya hesitantly walked over, once they were all hovering over josies phone bretman and kayas faces have now dropped as well

TMZ ARTICAL

lily rose depp and timothee chalamet spotted out in public being very affectionate

lily rose depp and timothee chalamet spotted out in public being very affectionate. is this a spark of a new romance.?
it's been two weeks since the rumored relationship between kaya mae and timotheee chalamet has been rumored to have ended. the two have stopped posting about each other, deleted pictures off each other's instagram. it's also been reported that any pictures josie tills, millie bobby brown, bretman rock, jules leblanc, natalia dyer or conan gray had of them all hanging out with chalamet have also been deleted. "i believe they were together, and then something happened and they broke up, i'm think maybe someone cheated. possibly timothee because he's already out with lily. i'm not sure though" one fan told sources.
the two have yet to confirm a break up, better yet a relationship, but lily rose depp has kind of confirmed a sparking romance between the two sharing tweets dissing mae as well as lovey type comments between her and a new love.
so what are we thinking? team #timae or #lilithee

OTHER TOPICS YOU MAY LIKE

DID TIMOTHEE CHALAMET CHEAT?

RATING MILLIE BOBBY BROWNS EX'S

TAYLOR SWIFTS TOP TEN OUTFITS RANKED

end of artical

"i'm so sorry ky" josie immediately said kaya couldn't say a word. she couldn't think of anything to say. "that's the same place we went on our first date. that was also the place we went to the first time we hung out. that was the place we're we shared ice cream. that was also the place he told me i was pretty. that was also the place-" millie cut her off "hun. we know. but ky i'm kind of tired of hearing about him, you loved him so much and he treated you like shit. everything you did just so you could call him yours and for him to do what he did was fucked up. you'll find someone who will praise the ground you walk upon and won't act like it's such a hassle like he did." kaya scoffed "he didn't act like i was a hassle" bretman scoffed back at her "please. remember the one time right before y'all broke up you asked him to come over after he was done shopping cause you missed him and you were finally in new york and he said no cause he didn't feel like driving to natalias, even though it was only like 5 minutes away"

kaya crossed her arms and sighed. "yes i remember" she said in a very annoyed tone. she got up, grabbed her keys and got in her car and drove away. she sat in her car listening to sad breakup songs as she cried. she thought she was over it but apparently she wasn't. she parked in a nearby abandoned parking lot and began to write a song. and it came to her quiet easily. 

"i got my drivers licenses last week,  something we always talked about, cause you were so excited for me. to finally drive up to your house but today i drove through the suburbs crying cause you were around"

she wrote very quickly. she remembered back to the photos of lily and timothee, she didn't want people to know it was about timothee, or lily. so she altered lily's hair color. i know. subtle.

"and your probably with that brunette girl, the one i always thought about. she's so much older than me, she's everything i'm insecure about. today i drove through the suburbs, cause i couldn't fathom loving no one else.

she thought of a chorus, and sat there for another ten minutes coming up with different chorus lines until she got a chorus she was okay with

And I know we weren't perfect
But I've never felt this way for no one
And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay
Now that I'm gone
And I don't believe you when you say I did nothing wrong
Oh, today I drove through the suburbs
'Cause I couldn't fathom loving no one else.

she sent that to her producer dan, and he replied "it's great, but it need work. let's meet up tomorrow at 11. i wanna see what else you've got."

she replied then went back to song writing, cause no she wasn't done. she thought back to the pictures again. and literally screamed in her car "how the fuck do you not get deja vu bro"

and that's when it hit her

"do you get deja vu when she's with you?"