•part 8 | real life | suprise•

the week flew by like no other. bretman conan and josie have all met millie and they finally asked millie to join their group which she gratefully accepted. it was now thursday night she was very tired since today she was on set filming for her show high school musical the musical the series. but that also meant that timothee was going to be at her house for the next month starting tomorrow. they facetimed one more time that week but it wasn't long, and they have started texting more frequently. even though timothee has started to catch feelings, kaya has been more cautious. she thinks that she may like him but she doesn't really know yet. she wants time to sort out her feelings but she doesn't have time to do that since he's arriving tomorrow. she knew that timothee somewhat had feeling for her but she just tried to ignore it and enjoy time with her friends.

kaya walked into her house and was greeted by millie who got up and went to hug her. since that was one of millies love languages was to give hugs. kaya accepted but millie could tell something was off.

"hey are you alright? is something bothering you" millie asked with a caring tone. "i guess. i, i don't know. i guess i'm just stressed that timothee is going to be here tomorrow. i know he has somewhat feelings for me but i just haven't had any time to figure out my feelings and now he's going to be here and idk i'm just kind of lost. i'm hungry. tired and lost."

"hun we are stuck inside a giant floating orb in the middle of nowhere, it's okay to feel lost sometimes.. it will be okay. i'm going to be here for the first week, and i'm going to be back in a few weeks. your gonna be fine, and when i leave. remember i'm always one phone call away. and if you absolutely need to get away. my house is always open and you can always fly down to atlanta"

kaya smiled to herself. knowing that if anything went wrong she could just go to atlanta. even if that sounded crazy she didn't care. "yeah i guess your right. i really need to stop worrying so much. but, i just can't" kaya said with a sigh "girl ur gonna be fine, how about we order pizza and then head to bed alright. we can worry in the morning"

millie got up to go order the pizza. kaya was sitting on her couch looking for soemthing to watch in the mean time. since her phone was on vibrate, she started to feel her phone ring, she grabbed her phone to see the name "timothee" wanting to facetime, she felt her stomach drop. she ran over to millie and told her to hang up the phone. millie saw the panic in kys face and did exactly what she said and hung up and immediately asked what was wrong

"oh my god ky, what's wrong?" "timothee is facetiming me" millie gave her a slight annoyed look "ky your fine. just answer it" by now she didn't get the chance to answer so it was now a missed call, but before ky got the chance to call him back he was already calling her again. kayas stomach dropped, he never called her twice in a row unless it was important. she immediately answered. she looked up at millie for a split second and then decided to ask him what's wrong

★★★★★
facetime
timothee and kaya

"hey uh.. is everything alright? sorry i didn't answer right away"

"uh yeah it's no problem"

"where are you? i can't see you.. it's a little dark don't ya think?"

"uhm yeah. uh can you open ur
door?"

"w- what?"

kaya looked up at millie with panic in her eyes. millie had a shocked look on her face and millie mouthed "let's go"

"open your door silly"

"i'm coming shut up i'm hanging up"

factime ended!

"what the hell millie. i wonder what's at my door" millie already knew what was at her door, she was surprised ky didn't get the memo  "ky you can't be this dense.. he's at your door stupid" ky stoped in her tracks. she turned around to face millie "wait. your totally right. i'm not even prepared. i'm wearing sweatpants a black crop top and this sweater that goes down to my knees. i don't even look okay. and my hair is in these braids and i was gonna wear my hair down when he got here instead i what am i gonna do?" millie looked at like with a smile "you like him don't you?" ky looked at millie as if she asked her if she had 6 heads. "what pfff no" ky said trying to play it off. but mills knew ky was lying, they may have only known each other for 2 weeks but she could read kaya like an open book. "ky, you look fine. we don't wanna keep him waiting"

kaya and millie finally reached her front door millie gave ky a reassuring smile as ky opened her door and there he was. standing there. with a bouquet of white and baby blue flowers. "surprise" timothee said quietly. but loud enough for millie and ky to hear. millies mouth about dropped to the floor. she knew right then and there that ky and timothee were going to fall for each other.

"oh my god timmy!? what are you doing here" ky exclaimed, "i wanted to surprise you so i came early" ky opened her arms to give him a hug and just then millie spoke and told them that she was going to leave them alone for a few minutes. "i also came early so instead of me getting here tomorrow i could teach you how to drive" ky stepped away from hug and lightly punched him in the should "you haven't even been here for 5 minutes and your already teasing me about that? ky said as she slightly laughed.

after she let timothee inside and showed him to where he was going to be staying she told him that she was tired from being on set all day. which he understood since he was jet-lagged and millie was tired because she was out all day shopping and meeting up with friends. so ky went to bed and she skipped dinner but millie already informed her that she was going to make herself and timothee something for herself and if he wanted some and then she was going to head to bed. ky no more than laid down on her bed. and she was fast asleep.

timothee was sitting at kys island while millie was cooking, he was looking at his phone waiting for millie to be done until mille spoke up. "you like her don't you" she asked him knowingly. "what?" he replied. trying to play it off as best as he could "timothee i know you like her, but i want to here it from you, and i want you to promise me you won't hurt her" timothee suddenly got nervous, he never expressed his feeling about ky to anyone "i, i guess i do. she's the prettiest girl i've ever seen. it's almost like a fell for her at first sight. and i know she's still a minor technically unless she moved to new york. but i'll wait. and i'm not gonna hurt her. i don't want to hurt her. she's too special for that." and with that millie smiled at herself "just be careful okay. i don't want to see neither of you get hurt" she then gave him his food and she started eating hers "thank you mills" he said with a soft smile and she returned the smile "your welcome timmy"

and they ate their food and headed to bed. timothee felt a little bit of pressure rekyed knowing that millie knew about his feelings and drifted to sleep