•part 45 | real life | blinded by love•

"hun this is the third time this week you've came back upset or crying. are you sure he's been telling the full truth to you?" olivia wiped her tears.

"no, i know he's not. and i'm pretty sure we just broke up."
____________________________________

what do you mean you just broke up?" natalia hesitatingly asked. "it's a long story. i'm just kinda tired now." kaya replied as she wiped her nose.  "conan you get her to bed. i'll be back" natalia said as she grabbed her jacket "where are you going luv it's like 9 o'clock at night?" harry asked natalia as she walked out the door. "i'll be back later." natalia replied and shut the door.

conan and kaya went to one of harry's many guests rooms and kaya grabbed some melatonin from conans bag since he always kept it on hand, took it and laid down. "will you lay here with me? i kinda need my best friend right now." kaya asked conan when he was about to leave the room. "of course" conan lightly relied and laid next to kaya.

meanwhile, natalia was on a mission. she was basically running towards timothees apartment. when she got to the building she walked in and went towards the stairs. she didn't feel like waiting for the elevator so she just ran up the stairs. once she met timothees apaartment she started knocking like crazy as if she were the relationship police. timothee came to the door and opened it. natalia walked straight path him and let herself into his apartment. "okay just let yourself in" timothee said under his breath. once timothee closed his door and followed natalia he was met by the stone cold girl standing before him. "sit." natalia said blankly. timothee did as she said. he sat down on the couch right across from where she was standing.

"alright i'm gonna be real straight here, and you better be honest with my or i'll break you in half like the twig you are." natalia said firmly. "what do you mean what happened?" timothee replied, hiding his face so natalia didn't see his puffy red eyes and tear stained face. "you know what happened. this isn't even right. your being manipulative towards a 17 year old girl. talk about a shitty person. and now ky is at harry's house, crying and basically a mess. i'm sure conan had to force feed her melatonin for her to sleep. all because of you or whatever you said or whatever you did. i've about had it with you. first you cheated on her and now your doing this? what the actual fuck it wrong with you?" natalia spat out feeling anger run through her veins as she went on. timothee stood up in frustration.

"we broke up. she didn't trust me so whatever. that's what happened" timothee replied trying to keep his cool. "why should she trust you. i mean seriosuly open your damn eyes" natalia replied. natalia started walking towards the door before she walked out she yelled "once i talk to kaya and get her side, we'll see how great the big mr. timothee chalamet really is." natalia slammed the door, and headed back to tom's house.

*****

the next morning kaya woke up. conan no where to be found she got up and went to harry's kying room. she sat down on the couch. tears were threatening to leave her eyes once she thought of timothee once more. harry then entered the room. "hey. natalia and conan went to help your friends bring their stuff over.". kaya nodded, the two sat in silence for a few minutes. she thought that maybe harry might have some advice that could help her in this situation.

"hey harry. can i ask your advice on this whole thing?" harry looked up from his phone, turning it off and putting it on the table next to him. "i'm happy to help, you just need to tell me what happened." kaya sighed as then followed her whole side of the story in detail of what happened. she knew she was gonna have to explain this whole story again, but she didn't mind.

after she finished explaining everything from the moment they met to what happened the night before, harry let out a sigh as he thought. "i never expected timothee to be like that." kaya let out a small laugh. "yeah join the club" harry looked up at the puffy eyed girl. "he's in love. but he was afraid of hurting you. but in the end he ended up hurting you anyway. i think that's why the past few weeks he's been distant. he wanted to distance himself so you couldn't get hurt any further. but by doing that he hurt you more then he could've." harry sighed finishing his sentence.

"i don't know. i just miss him. the old him i guess. i just wanna make up and pretend everything is fine. but it's not. maybe i should fight to get him back" kaya replied to harry. harry knew how the girl was feeling. everyone has been in this state at some point. "is he fighting for you?" harry asked "no" kaya quickly replied back. "okay so here's my best advice sweetheart, he's really not worth all the trouble. i mean are you sure you want to feel like this all the time just to keep your relationship?" harry asked kaya. kaya thought to herself. this isn't her. she realized then that she was blinded by love. this whole relationship was something she didn't need. of course she still loved timothee but now she was re- thinking it. did she really even love him? all she wanted in the first place was to be enough for him. she even knew from the beginning that she wasn't as interesting as madonnas daughter or johnny depps daughter. she just wished he knew what he was doing from the beginning.

"i just wish i was enough."