•part 41 | real life | figure it out on your own•

it's been a few days since ky last saw timothee.  lily never dm'd her like kaya asked her too. and honestly at this point she didn't know what to do, and she didn't think any of her friends could really help her. so she went to one of her new friends that was the same age as timothee.

natalia.

"hey nat? uhm can i talk to you?" kaya said as she was at the door of natalias bedroom. "yeah sure! what's up." natalia said as she scooted over for kaya to come in and sit down. "i don't know what to do. i miss timothee like crazy but i'm just so mad at him. i don't know what to do." kaya said with a sigh. natalia had been in similar situations before so she gave her the advice that she wish she had when she was kayas age.

"honestly, ignoring him for a few days did help you, because now you know that you do miss him and you still want him in your life. now your next step is to talk to him." natalia said trying to give kaya the best advice she could. "okay. i'll text him and ask him to meet up. thank you natalia" kaya replied as she stood up. "anytime ky. if you need me to beat his ass let me know." natalia said with a with a smile. kaya returned the smile. and texted timothee.

Somewhere else in new york...

"tom i don't know what to do. i miss her like crazy but i fucked up" timothee yelled into his phone. he felt horrible. "what happened timmy. things aren't looking good by the looks of social media. i mean you made the poor girl cry." timothee took a deep breath in. "here's what happened"

a few days before...

timothee was so excited that kaya was coming over soon. he missed kaya deeply. yeah it's only been like a week but he did miss anything and everything about her. that's when he got a text message on his phone.

lily rose: "hey timmy, i was in your area and i was thinking i could stop by and we could catch up?"

timothee thought about it for a second. he decided for her to come over. he thought if she'd come over he could get it out of the way and focus on kaya. a few minutes later he heard a knock at his door. knowing it was lily, but hoping it was kaya he dreadfully opened the door. standing before him was lily. timothee rolled his eyes as he told her to come inside. "you have 20 minutes. make it quick" timothee coldly spat out at lily.

after a few minutes of timothee warming up to lily a bit and lily making herself comfortable. lily decided to ask a few question about timothees new found love

"so what's up with the girl?" lily asked as she tucked her hair behind her ears. timothee took a deep breath and got this light in his eyes that lily very quickly got a bit jealous of. "i mean she's amazing. i'm really falling for her. she's so passionate about the things she loves and she's amazing to her friends. she's wonderful. she's beautiful inside and out." timothee said with that light in his eyes that just got brighter. lily quickly got really jealous and started to inch closer to timothee as they talked. until it of nowhere she kissed him. timothee was shocked. but he didn't stop it. he knew he should've stopped it but he still didn't. but right after he realized what he was doing something clicked in timothees mind. he was basically cheating on ky, and because of that he jumped up in fear.

"wow okay what the fuck. what the fuck was that?" timothee said out in fear and shock. "what?" lily asked him. "nope. get out" timothee said as he looked down and pointed at the door. "fine. if she was so special you wouldn't have kissed me back. maybe you should rethink what you said. and you know what she probably is great and she doesn't need to be treated like this by someone. especially you." lily wouldn't usually defend a girl who was dating someone she liked. but she knew kaya was young and naive and she didn't think it was fair for kaya to be with timothee especially when he's talking about her one minute and kissing another girl the next.

"hey hey hey no. you were the one coming on to me okay?" timothee yelled at the jealous blonde girl. "did you stop me?" lily paused and looked at timothee. timothee didn't respond and had a guilty look on his face. "exactly." lily spat out and that was it. she left. timothee checked his phone to see a text from kaya. he then began to tear up. he shoved everything off the tables in anger at himself. (a/n yes yes like in the movies it has to be dramatic okay) his apartment was now a mess. and the girl he was falling in love with was going to be there soon. until he heard something outside his door. he walked up to his door and looked through the peephole. to see kaya start to walk away. that's when he opened the door.

"ky? timothee said . kaya kept walking and ignored him. did she want to ignore him? no, but she was upset at him. she knew lily was there and at his apartment. i mean why else would she be at his apartment building?disrupting her from her thoughts  she heard timothee speak up again. "ky stop" he paused.  if your not gonna stop i'm putting on my shoes and following you"

when kaya didn't stop he ran back into his apartment and slipped on his shoes, and ran out of his apartment. he ran down the stairs skipping a few at a time until he was outside. he looked both way until he saw a girl sprinting away from his apartment. he then began to chase her. he truly did feel horrible. but all he knew is that kaya could not find out about this. not now. not ever. he called out to her again. but she didn't stop. he chased her further until he thoughts he might as well turn back and get his car. he turned around to get his car. he drove around new york until he saw millie and conan in a random car with another person. he saw they looked quite frantic so he decided to follow them. until it led him to kaya.

after the encounter with natalia he got in his car and drove around. until he brought himself to a nearby bar. upset and stressed he walked inside.

present day

"timothee your in some deep shit. i think this is something you need to figure out on your own. i don't know if i have advice for you on this one kid." tom said to timothee through the phone. timothee then hung up and threw his phone on the couch. and once again, he began to cry. he doesn't ever actually really cry and no one ever really saw him cry. but he sat on his couch and broke down. he had to make it up to ky. he didn't know how. but he had to. that's until her got a text on his phone...

"ky<3: if you want to make things better meet me at the cafe on your street at 3. if your not there consider us over."