•part 52 | real life | halloween costumes•

"bitch halloween is literally next week what are we gonna go as?" bretman said as he walked into kayas living room. "we?" conan asked "yes we. now suggestions hello?" bretman replied. "well is millie gonna be down here for halloween?" josie asked. "no, she usually does something with the stranger things cast" kaya said in response. everyone started to think of suggestions until people started calling out things.

(a/n there's suggestions below, i want you guys to comment one which one you guys wanna see the most and which ever one has the most comments is what they will go as, if you have any other ideas please comment them!)

kaya: "the wizard of oz"

josie: "the mystery gang"

conan: "winnie the pooh"

kaya: "oo oo or alice in wonderland"

"we have a few days to figure out which one we definitely want to do so let's not stress on it. we can all come to an agreement and if not we can put each suggestion in a hat and pull one out." kaya said.

"so kaya. what's going on with your music?" josie asked with a bit of excitement in her tone. "alright well, the songs i have done are driver's license, which thank dan for that cause he finished that one for me, we have deja vu, and enough for you. we also have 1 step forward three steps back but i can't say that it's gonna be on the EP yet cause they need to get the okay from taylor swifts team to let me use the piano part. dan also sent this song called favorite crime over and he's letting me make any tweaks to it i want and then that song will be finished. i started to write parts to traitor last night, i have a few lines for happier as well as brutal. and then i have half of good 4 u written cause dan yelled at me for all my songs being slow. then i want to put 21st century girls on the album but i have to get the ok from dan. so really i have 3 done and okay to be on the ep and it's stressing me out cause i have to have it done by march. which that reminds me i have a meeting with dan tomorrow to figure out a few of the songs. conan what about you and your music?" olibia finished her sentence and took a deep breath.

"i'm working on a few songs. nothing super big though. i'm not supposed to tell you guys anything but i'm working on a song that's set to be released in february."

"oh my god what is it called" olibia said very excitingly. "i can't tell you more i'm not aloud to. but i am releasing a song like in a few days called "fake" with lauv." conan say a drank his coffee "i remember you mentioning that." josie said in response. the four sat in silence for a few moments until kayas phone buzzed with a text.

"jeez i can't catch a break" kaya said as she rolled her eyes. everyone looked over at her "guess who." she said blankly as she through her phone at bretman. "are we for real right now? "i miss you as my friend kaya. can we talk? i'll be in your neck of the woods next week" bitch no one wants to talk to you trick ass lying cheating bitch." kaya  sighed. "as soon as i'm getting better it's like the universe just throws this shit back in my face. i'm just so tired of it bro." kaya had a feeling this was going to happen soon enough, but she wanted to be when she moved on. not when the wound was still healing. "i mean i should at least talk to him. just to hear him out." bretman scoffed "hear him out? didn't we try that-like more than enough times." kaya sighed again. "i guess your right." she took her phone back and ignored the message.

"bitch what about the pixie hollow fairies?" bretman said as kaya laughed. "what?" bretman questioned. "so, do you wanna call up two other people in our friend group, to go as the pixie hollow fairies." bretman rolled his eyes. "yes, we have millie or jules. if you take up that offer to hangout with timothee then we could dress him up as one." kaya put her hand up "no immediate no." conan sighed. "okay we can add it to the list, but it's only if we can find more people."

*****

the next morning kaya woke up and headed straight to dans. she knew it was gonna be a long writing day and she was not ready but she knew she had to do it.

"so i know most of these songs are like breakup songs but we need to add one or two that are like about something else cause i don't want the media to direct it towards timothee, even though it is." dan turned around in his chair after typing on his computer. "well your in luck cause i asked this really amazing writer to come down to the studio today to help us write a song about that. we are gonna make a song called 'jealousy jealousy' and the song is gonna be finished by the time you leave today." kayas face brightened up. "really? what's their name?"

"her name is casey smith. she's written a few songs for big time artists" kaya lightly clapped "i'm so excited when will she be here?" dan checked his phone "in about an hour. till then i wanna work on the other songs"