•part 26 | real life | cut the small talk•

it's been about a week since timothee and kaya had gotten together, which meant it was saturday april 18th. which also meant it was coming closer to when timothee had to leave to go back to new york. even though kaya was sad she was also happy that millie was coming back the day timothee was leaving so she knew she'd be comforted. kaya and timothee had gotten a lot closer than they thought. kaya even mentioned that she hated john mayor for what he did to taylor swift.

★★★★★
FLASHBACK

kaya and timothee were listening to music when the song "dear john" came on and kaya automatically started talking about how much she hated joe jonas for what he did to taylor swift

"oh my god i literally hate john mayor"

timothee smiled at the girl who was being totally serious and started laughing

"why what'd he do?"

"he dated taylor swift when she was 19, and he was 30! he was just a complete asshat. he was just a mind fucking coward. i hate him so much z" kaya said trying to explain the timothee why she hated him

timothee looked back at her and walked over to her

"well then i hate him too" he replied as he kissed her and sat back down

END OF FLASHBACK
★★★★★

kaya hadn't finished writing the song for timothee although she was almost done. she promised timothee that she would show him that night cause she was sure she'd be finished. timothee and kaya have grown really close in their relationship. whenever they were free they were together. she learned about how much timothee loved his coffee only a certain way. and how he really cherished his favorite songs, as well as other goofy and dorky things about him that she fell in love with.

when josie said that she wanted to meet kaya to talk, she blew her off and hadn't talked to her. she wondered why she stopped talking to her. so she asked her if they could meet today which josie agreed to.

when kaya got to the café her and josie were supposed to meet at josie was already there. kaya went and sat down at the table. she was extremely nervous for what josie had to say. but kaya most definitely knew what she was going to say.

"hey" kaya said with a smile, even though her and josie drifted she still loved and cared about her. "uhm okay so i'm going to cut the small talk and tell you how i feel. i'm not here to dilly dally around the situation." josie said at her very firmly. kaya was quite shocked but she tried her best to hide it. she just nodded her head and let josie continue.

"ya know we were best friends. you and conan didn't drift. you and bretman didn't drift. but me and you did. it started when millie and timothee came into town. you and millie became inseparable. and i guess you and timothee are dating now. you kicked me to the curb. it's seems like now it's all about you. all about your feelings. it all about how timothee is doing this or that or what your wearing on this date or that night out. you never ask about me anymore. i never stay at your house anymore. we never go on coffee runs or do shopping trips anymore. why is that kaya? why? is millie cooler than me? or am i just not enough for you. cause at this point i don't think anything i could do or would do would be enough for you."

kaya was shocked. she didn't know what to do. she wanted to cry. she wanted to scream. she wanted to punch her in the face even. she felt like she was going through all the stages of grief right now. she was speechless. she thought josie knew that she could talk to her and open up to her.

"i... i really don't know what to say. i thought you knew that you could open up to me and talk about these things. i wish you did we could have talked about this. i mean you are one of my, best, best friends. i couldn't imagine my life without you. but i've just been busy lately but if you just asked me to hangout you know i would say yes."

now josie felt bad. she knew she could talk to ky, but she just didn't know how to say it. it was almost like she was jealous of kys new relationships with millie and timmy.

"i guess i overreacted a little bit. i guess i was just jealous. i don't really know. but i don't want to loose you as a friend."

kaya grabbed josie's hand. "jose you will never, ever loose me as a friend." she gave josie a small but warm smile as she said it

kaya got up and faced josie "alright ive got slot to fill you in on and i'm sure you do too. let's go on a walk.

after about 2 hours of catching up and talking about whatever they felt was interesting at the time, they were finally back at kys house. she invited for josie to come in and invited her to stay the night as well. josie accepted the offer. they both missed each other even if they didn't want to admit it. josie more than kaya. she felt like she lost her best friend. it devastated her. she didn't want to loose one of the most important things in her life. so then she got angry and she pretty much went off on ky for soemthing she could've fixed by just asking kaya to hangout more.

it felt weird for both of the girls. it's been pretty much a month since josie had been in kayas house to stay the night again. when they walked back into the house timothee ran over to kaya and picked her up and spun her around in his arms, and then put her down and kissed her. josie smiled at herself

"get a room you too" josie said with a big smile and a laugh. timothee got embarrassed and started to blush a little bit, and kaya just rolled her eyes. then josie and kaya ran to kys room, timothee knew the two girls hadn't seen each other in some time so he thought he'd let the two hangout by themselves

"so what was that about?" josie asked with a smile still plastered on her face. "uhm when you said 'i'm pretty sure you and timothee are together now' you were kinda right." kaya said with a smile on her face.

kaya couldn't control the smile she had, whenever she thought of timothee a smile appeared on her face. she was falling in love. and she didn't even really tell josie much about her and timothee when they were catching up. just a few things here and there. josie went to sit on kayas bed next to kaya. she seemed very excited, then she blurted out soemthing in a very excited and 'wanting to know something' tone

"okay now you have to tell me everything. every last detail right now"