6

A few days later...

Third-person
Bobby packed everything up and turned to Athena and asked if she was ready and she told him that she needed to sign the paperwork and then they could leave. The doctor walked in and gave Athena some paperwork and told her to be careful before he would see her in two weeks. She signed the paperwork and gave it back to the doctor and they said bye. A nurse walked in with a wheelchair and the body helped her in and told the nurse that he could handle it. They walked out of the hospital and went to Bobby, helped her in, and went back to the nurse and gave her the wheelchair. Booby went back to the truck and started driving home.

Buck
We are at Athena and Bobby and we are setting up a welcome home party for Athena and I got a text from Bobby saying that they were on the way home. I told everyone and we started running around and making sure everything was ready. I heard a car pull into the drive and I saw that it was a bobby truck and I told everyone we're here. We walked into the living room and waited for them to walk in. We saw Athena and booby walk into the living room and we yelled welcome home.

Third-person
Athena looked surprised and said thank you. The kids ran to her and hugged her. Bobby helps athena to the couch fn everyone found a seat and looked at athena a smile. Sometime later bobby started the grill and helped athena outside and watched the kids play. They finished cooking dinner they were all sitting outside and booby told everyone to grab the person behind and they said a prayer. They had dinner and shared stories before they decided to leave. Everyone left except Michael, David, and the kids they were helping each other. Lean up while Athena was sitting on the couch. Once they were done Michael and David said goodbye to themed said that they would come by later tomorrow.

Athena told the kiss to get ready for bed and they ran to their room. Athena asked for bobby's help. He picked her up and they went to the kid's room and told them goodnight. They left harry room and went into their room and started getting ready to bed.

Athena
Bobby sat me down in the bed and went to the dresser and got me some clothes to sleep in. He came back over and helped me change. I laid back into the bed and watched bobby get ready for bed. He looked over me and I smiled as he went to turn off the lights and got into bed with me. I laid my head on bobby's chest and I felt him playing with my hair and I looked up at him and said

Thanks for the party.

He said only for you and we both fell asleep.