24

Third-person POV

  Athena is 6 months pregnant now and she is really showing now and has not been working as much. Today Athena was working at home so she got up and saw that Bobby was still asleep and he let him sleep since he had a shift today. So Athena got dressed and went into the kitchen and started making some breakfast and Athena woke up Harry and it's his first day of school. When she walked into Harry's room he woke up easily and said did he really have to go to school and Athena said yes. Harry said,  but someone needs to be with you. Athena said that she was going to be alright and Harry said fine and got ready for school. Athena went back into the kitchen and saw that Bobby was in here getting some coffee and she walked up to him and gave him a kiss and asked him how he slept. He said it was good but didn't want to go to work today and Athena said what is up with everyone today wanting to stay home. Athena called for Harry and told him breakfast was ready and he came into the kitchen and grabbed the plate from my hand and sat down at the table and started eating. Bobby told Athena to go sit down and he would get their food and Athena said ok and sat down next to harry. Everyone ate their breakfast and Bobby looked at the time and saw that they needed to leave so he told Harry to grab his bag and Athena grabbed the plates and took them to the kitchen and put them in the sink. She grabbed her phone and she and Bobby made their way outside and Harry came out. Athena said she wanted pictures and Harry said really mom and she said yes and took pictures and told them to have a good day and she said she would see them later. Bobby and Harry got into the truck and they waved bye to Athena and Bobby drove Harry to school.

Bobby POV

I got to the firehouse and walked into my office and put my things away and went and grabbed some coffee. I saw no one was here yet so I went back to my office and worked on some paperwork from the last shift. I finished the ;ast of the paperwork when I heard a knock on the door. I said come in and I looked up and chim was walking someone into my office. I stood up and dismmied chim. When he shut the door I looked at the guy and asked how I could help him and he said he was the new firefighter from seattle. I introduced myself and asked what his name was and he said it was john burkley. I showed him around the firehouse and his locker to put his things away. Then I introduced him to the team and that's when we got a call about an apartment fire. We ran to the firetruck and ambulance and grabbed our things and jumped in.

Third Person POV

They arrive on the scene and Bobby looks at the apartment before calling orders. Everyone goes into the apartment building while hen and Eddie set up triage, Bobby had the new guy go with him to see how he works and they got everyone out safely. A little boy couldn't find his family and started walking around and he was looking at John burkley the new firefighter. He looked for somewhere to hide and he saw a compartment door open on the firetruck and he got in it and shut the door. The team made sure the fire was out and they did a walkthrough of the apartment bundling. They walked back out and Bobby told the cops no one was inside. They packed up the stuff and drove back to the firehouse. They got out of the fire truck and took their stuff and walked upstairs to the kitchen. The boy put his ear on the door and he didn't hear anything so he opened the door and got out. He heard some voices and he looked where they were and he still saw that guy so he hid in the storage room.