9

Third-person
After Booby gave her the meds he sat down next to her and put a move on and pulled her into his Chest. Bobby asked her what they should watch and she said "The Woman In The Window". Bobby started the movie and grabbed the blanket from behind the couch and pulled it over them. About halfway through the movie, Bobby saw that Athena had fallen asleep so he turned off the Tv and then grabbed the remote to shut the blinds. Bobby laid both of them down on the couch before he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

                        May
I just got out of school and was on my way to pick up Harry and then we made our way home. We stopped at a red light and looked over at Harry and saw that something was wrong so I asked how school was today. He told me people were talking about mom and he was annoyed about it. The light turned green and started driving to target now when we got there Harry looked up at his phone and looked at me with a smile we got out of the car and walked in and got snacks and some moves to watch this weekend. We got back into the car and I started the car harry grabbed my phone and put our playlist on and we both started to rock out to the music. We pulled into the driveway and we made our way to the trunk of my car we opened it and we declared a basket for mom and once we were finished we grabbed the basket and our school bags and went inside. We walked into the house and put our bags by the door before going down the stairs to the living room and we saw that Mom and Bobby were asleep.

                Third-person

         A couple of hours later...

Athena woke up and was looking around to see what had woken her up and she smelled something coming from the kitchen. She felt something coming up her throat so she covered her mouth with her hand and ran to the bathroom in her room and threw up.

                    Bobby
I woke up to someone moving around on the couch and then they got up fast and ran. I opened my eyes and saw that Athena ran into our room and I heard her throwing up. I got off the couch and walked to our room and opened the bathroom door and saw Athena's arms on the toilet seat and her head was resting on it. I went over to her and grouted down and started rubbing her back. She kept trying to push me back but failed to do it and I grabbed a hair tie from the counter and put her hair back for her. Once she was done she lend back and was resting up against me. I let to take some deep berths before asking her what happened and she told me she smelt something in the kitchen and it didn't agree with her and baby. I helped her off the floor and back into the bedroom to our bed and covered her up. I made sure she was comfortable and she asked for some water so I got up and went to the kitchen and saw the kids making dinner for themselves and they said hi. I leaned against the counter and told the kids that they couldn't make this food for a while and they asked Why? I told them what happened and they felt really bad and finished making the food before sitting down and eating it. Once I was done talking to them I grabbed some water and crackers for Athena and told the kids to have a good dinner. I walked back into the bedroom and saw Athena trying to find something to watch on the TV. I sat down on the bed and gave Athena her water and she said thanks.
(669 words)