22

Third Person POV
Athena was finally over the cold that she got at work, and it was just in time for the gender reveal. That Saturday she went to the mall while everyone was working and got a dress for the part. She got back from the mall and went and put the dress in the closet and started picking up the house for tomorrow. Once she was done, she went and took a nap, and she was still taking a nap when may and bobby got home from work, so they decided to order in. When the food got their Bobby went and woke up Athena and told her that the food was here, and she asked what time it was, and Bobby told her it was 6:25. They finished their dinner, and they turned on a movie and once the movie was over everyone said goodnight and went to their rooms to get a good night's sleep for tomorrow's adventures.

The next morning...

Athena woke Bobby up with a bunch of kisses and he asked someone excited, and she said yeah and got out of bed and made her way to the kitchen and started making breakfast. Bobby put some clothes on and made his way to the kitchen and told Athena that he would do the cooking. Athena moved away and pointed the spatula towards Bobby and said no. So, Athena made breakfast and Bobby went and got ready and then he got the kids up and they had breakfast and started getting ready.

Hen POV
I got everything in my car and then texted May that I was on the way and Maddie texted us that she was going to be at Athena soon. Once we got there, they May let us in, and we told Athena to stay upstairs while we get the party ready, and she said OK, and she and Bobby went upstairs and got ready and sat in the bedroom watching the news. We started setting everything up and we saw that we only had an hour before people started arriving.

An hour later... 

It was time for the party to start and the Grant-Nash family went into the living room and saw what the girls did in the house and outside. People started arriving and Bobby asked if there was any food and if they needed help and I smiled at Bobby and told him we left that up to you since you really didn't want the party. He smiled and went into the kitchen and started making some food. Once everyone was here, we got some food, and we sat around the table and ate and once everyone was done, we told them to go outside where we would be doing the reveal.

Athena POV
It was time for the gender reveal and we went in front of everyone, and Hen gave the kids confetti and then gave Bobby a fire extinguisher and they started to count down. On 3 Bobby pressed down on it and the color pink came out. I put my hands over my mouth and started to cry and I looked over at Bobby and he was starting to tear up and the family hugged each other. We had a girl and after that the family hung out before making their way home for their shift tomorrow.