13

About month later
Athena POV
A few weeks ago I had returned to work but I have Been only on desk duty and I realized that ti missed going out in the field but I have been spending a lot of my time helping the deactivates with some cases and some have brought up to me and my caption that I should take the deceptive exam. I have been reading the book at work and home when I am bored. But Cap really wants me to take it but I want to talk to Bobby about it before I go any further and see if it is the right choice. I looked at the clock on my desk and saw that it was noon and I had finished all of the paperwork on my desk and there has been no new case for me to work on. So I went to Elaine's office and told her that I was going to lunch and would be back in like an hour and before I left Elaine asked when that happened and I saw that she was pointing to my stomach and I looked down and saw that I was popping. I said that I noticed it this morning.

Third-Person POV
Athena had gotten to the firehouse and saw that the team minus Bobby was cleaning the rig and they turned around when they heard someone walking towards them and they yelled Athena. They got off the rigs and Hen was the first to speak and say when did this happen and the guys ask what. Hen points it out Athena's stomach and the guy's mouth drops and Athena and Hen start laughing and walk away from them to Bobby's office. When they get there Hen walks away and Athena knocks on Bobby's door and hears come in. She opens the door and Bobby looks up and smiles and puts his pen down and Athena closes the door and goes over to him and sits on his desk next to him.

Bobby POV
Once Athena sits down I stand up and move myself in between Athena legs and ask what she is doing here and she tells me she had nothing to do at work so she came here for lunch. I give her a kiss and look down at her stomach and look at that bump. Athena tells me about what happened with the team and I start chuckling and then my phone went off so I grabbed it off my desk and saw it was a text from Chim that lunch was ready. I told Athena lunch was ready and she started clapping and got a big grin and I moved so she could get up and walked her out of the office and upstairs to the kitchen to get our lunch.

Athena POV
We sat down at the table and Buck gave me a look and I said what and he pointed to my food and I gave him a look and asked if he had a problem. I saw that Buck was looking at the team for help but they were just eating their food and shaking their heads. Buck said sorry and I stopped looking at him and we all went back to joking and talking about the calls that they had today. Once I was done with lunch I knew I had to get back to back but I didn't and I told the team that I needed to leave so everyone said bye and Bobby said that he would walk me out. Bobby walked me out to my car and told me he would see me at home tonight after work and I gave him a kiss and got into the car and back to the station.

Third-Person POV
When Athena got back to the station she saw a small pile of paperwork on the desk. She was able to finish that paperwork in about an hour and took it to Elaine's office and Elaine and when she dropped it off she told her that she can leave for the day and Athena asked why and she told her that they have nothing for her to do. Athena gave her a death glare and walked out and slammed the door shut.