23

May POV
Since we moved to this house it has felt great but I think it's time for me to move out and start my own life. Today I'm talking to my parents about. I had today off and I made my way to the kitchen and saw mom was making something I asked her if we could talk and she said yeah. She grabbed her snack and then we went to her office we sat down on her couch and she asked what was up. I took a deep breath and told my mom what I was thinking about moving out. After I finished talking I saw mom crying and I said I didn't mean to make her cry and then I pulled her in for a hug. I pulled her out of the hug and she said it is time for you to grow up I got up and grabbed my computer and we started looking for apartments.

A few weeks later...

Third-Person POV
It was the day that May moved out and the team was helping her out today. May and Athena were already at the apartment putting things in the kitchen and May's clothes away. The team was going to be moving the furniture for them today. Athena made lunch while they were putting the furniture together around the apartment and once they were done Athena put the lunch in the living room and they sat around the apartment joking around. The team left and Athena and Bobby were getting ready to leave when Harry asked if he could spend the night they looked at May and she said that was fine and that she had extra clothes for him they said goodbye and they made their way back to the house.