8

Athena
I woke up to the smell of breakfast and I ran my hand on Bobby's side of the bed and felt that it was cold. I sat up slowly and called Bobby's name. He walked into the room and sat down on the bed and gave me a kiss and said good morning. I pulled the covers down and Bobby helped me out of the bed and into the bathroom. In the bathroom I brushed my teeth and did my hair. I called out Bobby's name and he came into the bathroom and asked if I was done and I nodded my head. He brought me back into the bedroom and sat me down on the bed and got some clothes out for me and helped me get dressed. Once we finished he asked if I was ready for breakfast and picked me up and we walked into the dining room and he sat me down in the chair and went to go get our breakfast. The kids ran into the kitchen and gave me a hug and a kiss and went to help bobby.

Third-person
Bobby and the kids set all of the food on the table and went and sat down. They had a nice quiet breakfast and after Harry and May were done eating they asked if they could be excused and
Athena said yes.
Harry and May ran out of the dining room and went to their room to get ready for school and came back and sat down in the living room and waited for the Mathews to come pick them up.

Back in the dining room

Athena just finished her breakfast and Bobby grabbed her plate and started putting things away and telling Athena that he had taken a leave to help her out. Athena started to protest and bobby went over the her and put his finger on her lip and said
    It's not an option or you could have a nurse come over and take care
She said, fine.

They heard a honk and the kids said bye to them and they heard the door slam and Athena tried getting up on her own when Bobbyback was to her and she lost her balance and fell to the floor.

Bobby
The kids just said bye to us and i was putting the dishes away when i heard a

THUD

Behind me.
I turned around quickly
I saw Athena on the ground and rushed over to her and asked if she was ok.
She told me
Yes
I helped her up and took her to the couch and sat her down. I asked her if anything hurt and she said just her ribs and I got up and got her some of her pain meds and water and gave it to her to take.