28

Later in the week...

Third Person POV

Harry got home from school with May and he went inside and ran into Athena and Bobby's room and saw his mom was asleep so he shut the door quietly and went to the kitchen and did his homework. Once he was done he asked May if they could go outside and ride bikes and May said sure. May opened the garage and they got the bikes out and started riding around the neighborhood. Bobby isn't working the night shift anymore since Athena went on bed rest. He was driving home and saw the kids riding their bikes. Bobby pulled into the driveway and parked his truck in the garage. He got out of the car and walked out the streets. The kids got off their bikes and Harry asked Bobby if he wanted to see a trick and he said sure. May put her bike back in the garage and jogged back to Bobby to watch Harry.

Harry started to do his trick but his bike caught a rock and he fell off and ran to him and Harry got off the ground and felt something on his chin so he wiped it off with his head. He looked to see what it was and saw it was blood. Bobby squared down and asked if he was alright. Harry said he was bleeding and Bobby asked if he could look. Harry removed his hand to show Bobby. He looked at the cut and he said that they needed to go to the hospital. Bobby told Harry to go to the truck and was going to tell Athena where he was going. Bobby walked into the house went to their bedroom and woke Athena up. Athena asked what time it was and Bobby said 4:30. She asked where the kids were and Bobby told Athena what happened outside. She tried to get out of bed but Bobby wouldn't let her. He told her to stay here with Nay while he took Harry to the ER. She said ok and to Facetime her when they talked to the doctor Bobby said ok kissed Athena and said bye. obby had taken Harry to the emergency room doctor to come in. When they got there they called Athena on Facetime. The doctor came in and said that Harry was going to need stitches. So a nurse came in and bombed the wound and the doctor stitched the wound. Bobby told Athena that they would be home soon and hung up the phone. When they got home Harry asked Bobby and Arena if he could sleep in their bed tonight and they said yes.

Harry went to his bedroom and changed into some sweats and came back into Athena and Bobby's bedroom and got into bed with Athena. Bobby went into the closet and changed into some sweats. Then Bobby went and locked the house up. He walked back into the bedroom and turned off the lights. He got into bed with Harry and Athena and they turned on the TV and started watching some America's Got Talent.

The next day...

They decided to let Harry stay home after what happened yesterday. They checked and cleaned his stitches when he woke up. Athena and Bobby decided that they were gonna have the baby so Bobby put together the baby room. Bobby went into the baby's room and put together the rocking chair. So Athena could sit in there and tell him where to put things. Harry was he was ok amd  Bobby got  things together and moved it if it was too heavy for him to carry. After they did that Harry helped Athena wash the can't clothes. They organize them and put them in the dresser and closet.

Few days later...

Harry was at school and Bobby was at work today. But May had the day off and decided to hang out with her mom. May went and got lunch at their favorite place and went back to the house. May walked into her parent's room and could see that her mom was bored out of her mind. She was organizing the nightstands for the millionth time. May asked Athena if she was ready to eat and she said yes. Athena asked May what she wanted to watch and she said Grey's Anatomy since they hadn't watched that in a while.

7 months pregnant

Athena

Today we're going back to the doctor to see if they'll give me a list of sections of that so we got up and sent the kids to practice and we were surprised that Mason tonight and she has her apartment. We made him breakfast and he asked me to take Henry to school. We got in the car and we started talking. What would happen if I wasn't rejected on bed rest? Or there were more issues. We got into the doctor's office and I went and checked in while Bobby Scott us a seat. I sat down and his mother came out with a bunch of kids and started messing around. The mom and the kids sat down and she told the kids to read a book and play with the toy. And then I was reading a magazine night by a tug on my pant leg. I looked down and I saw it was a little girl and she said hi and shit are you pregnant to like mommy and I would I said yes she looked at Bob and said a PAP in the mom that the girl's mom I am so sorry took the kid away is a girl just kept coming back to Bobby. Our names were called and we said goodbye to the family and the nurse just as we were doing and we said we were doing really well and we took Kaite and we ate as normal and then she took my vitals and they're all perfectly fine and my blood pressure went down by a lot

Third Person POV

The nurse took some blood from Athena and told her they would run it while she was there. She brought us into a room and told us the docket would be in soon. Athena looked at Bobby with a smile and he rubbed her thigh. The doctor came in and asked how she was doing and Athena said great Bobby spoke up and said after I found her doing paperwork. The day she went on bed rest and Bobby gave her a look; the door said to Athena what did I say and Athena told her that she was bored. Bobby told the doctor that she hadn't worked since taking her things away. The doctor had Athena lie down and lift her shirt. The doctor looked at the baby and said that everything was looking good. The nurse came In with the blood test results and she told Athena that the precedency was going down. She told her that she was going to be pushing some of the restrictions off from bed rest. The doctor still wanted Athena in bed as much as possible but she could walk around the house for a little bit. They told Athena to go to the front to set up the next doctor appointment and they said bye and see the doctor soon. They went to the front and set up the doctor's appointment. Athena and Bobby walked out of the factory office with smiles on their faces. They both refused to go and have lunch with Harry at school. Harry was surprised to see his parents having lunch and he asked Athena why they rent at home. They told him that it was a special thing that they wanted to do since getting fewer restrictions on bed rest.

Bobby

We got home from having lunch with Harry and Athena said that she wanted me to set up the Halloween decorations since Halloween is in two weeks.

I got the decorations out and took them out to the living room where Athena was sitting and watching some TV. I asked her where she wanted the things and she told me where to put them and how she wanted them. But when I went outside and put things up Athena told me I was doing it all wrong and I looked at her with a look of how. I got off the ladder grabbed Athena a chair and asked her how she wanted it. After a few hours of putting up decorations, we went inside and into the bedroom and took a nap. We woke up to the kids getting into the bed with us and we asked what was going on they told us they wanted to hang out with the family and we said ok and we all fell back asleep together.

Halloween

Third Person POV

The family woke up and they got the family ready for breakfast Athena made some pancakes and they were shaped like pumpkins. They finished their breakfast and they either want to work or school. Athena made sure the house was clean before she took a nap before the eventful night. Harry came home from school and Athena made him a snake they sat down on the couch together and Athena asked what he was doing tonight. He said that he was going over to his friend's house and watching movies. she said ok and they watched some TV and waited for Bobby to get home. Bobby got home and Bobby went and got ready to go over to his friend's house. Bobby took him to the friend's house and then came back to the house and helped Athena pass out candy. They watched a movie and Harry's friend's mom brought Harry back home and they spent some time as a family before going to bed.

Halloween

Third Person POV

The family woke up and they got the family ready for breakfast Athena made some pancakes and they were shaped like pumpkins. they finished their breakfast and they either want to work or school. Athena made sure the house was clean before she took a nap before the eventful night. Harry came home from school and Athena made him a snake they sat down on the couch together and Athena asked what he was doing tonight. He said that he was going over to his friend's house and watching movies. she said ok and they watched some TV and waited for Bobby to get home. Bobby got home and Bobby went and got ready to go over to his friend's house. Bobby took him to the friend's house and then came back to the house and helped Athena pass out candy. They watched a movie and Harry's friend's mom brought Harry back home and they spent some time as a family before going to bed. Halloween was a big hit at the Grant-Nash household and the next day Athena had Bobby take down the decorations while she put the fall decorations out for Thanksgiving. The kids decided to help them, and they had a fun time bonding together.