⭒26⭒

How beautiful is the picture above😍 I took it whilst going on a walk, just before sunset.

“Understand me.
I'm not like an ordinary world.
I have my madness,
I live in another dimension
and I do not have time for things
that have no soul ”

{Charles Bukowski}
___________

"Please can I ask you a question now. We've been walking for ages and I'm getting pretty tired" I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air with frustration. The demon looked down at me, probably thinking of killing me fifty times in his head.

He didn't say anything for the next couple of minutes as my hope began to die down.

"Just one question. Don't bother asking about my name because I will not give it to you so easily" okay then moody Margaret.

Now let me think. When we'd reached the tunnel, the demon made me carry my boots if anything were to happen. Now that I think about it, we came here in a car, obviously, but what about that car.

"You made me hold my shoes in my hands, but what about the car. Wouldn't it be suspicious that a car is parked next to the forest with no one in it" I looked up at the devil to see him smirking evilly. It made me second guess why I came here and accompanied him. But then again I didn't have a choice in that either.

"Funny you ask that amado because the car is to be drowned" he made a motion of looking down at his watch, the sinister gleam in his eyes increasing. "right about now by my men, so you don't need to worry that pretty little head of yours" he exclaimed, ruffling my head as if I was magically growing hair through the scarf.

I looked and stepped away from him wondering how he could carelessly discard a car without no feelings. If he was so desperate to get rid of it, he could've given it to me. I would've cherished it like my own kid.

Albeit it was a pretty expensive car being a Range Rover and all, and it would've definitely arose questions from the people that I knew, but still, he didn't need to chuck away a perfectly good vehicle.

I didn't ponder much on the car though as I had other things to be worried about. Besides, it's was his money. He could do whatever he wanted to with it.

We stopped at a brick wall. I looked around to see spider webs and skinny spider legs crawl around in the corners. I stepped a bit closer to the demon but not enough to invade his personal space.

I didn't see what he was doing but by some sort of magic, the wall in all it's roughness broke apart from the middle, slowly caving into a room. I watched on mesmerised. Stuff like this only happened in the movies.

The demon walked ahead of me and I followed suit. I made sure to glance at the spider from above me, thankful that it was stationary and not wanting to shoot it's web at me. Even with that in mind, I still made sure to walk in to the room faster just in case the spider had a change of heart and wanted to attack me.

The boxed room was all grey, with cameras stationed within the ceilings.

The brick wall closed with a bang from behind, rattling me to my core. The demon payed no mind to this as he was too busy using his handprints to open another door.

Not too long later, the doors before us opened and I wasn't surprised with what I saw before me.

The smell was what instantly gave away the products. I could smell weed. A lot of it. And I could also see a white powder bulging from the tip of the crates. I'm presuming this was Cocaine.