𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

CHAPTER EIGHT!
Tea party

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

"Hey Mum, when are you and Tori leaving for France again?" Tommy asked his mother as he enters the laundry room. The smell of flowery fragrance hits his nose, making him let out a sneeze at how strong the scent was. 

"Bless you." His mother said.

"Urgh, thanks." He replied, sniffing a bit.

"To answer your question, our flight won't be till Monday." She replied, taking out the newly clean bedsheets from the washing machine. She turns to him and raised an eyebrow when he lets out a sigh of relief. "Why did you ask?" she curiously asked.

"Oh-" Tommy shuffled his feet and leans onto the side of the doorway, "I was planning to stream with smols, like introducing her to the dream smp and everything."

"And my friends also want to meet her." He said, rolling his eyes with a small smile on his face.

Mrs. Simons smiled, tilting her head to the side. "Hmm, that's great honey. Just watch over her, okay? And no cursing around your sister." She strictly told him, making him shiver in fear at the pointed look that he was receiving from her. 

"Yes Ma'am!" The blonde teen jokingly saluted at her, earning a shake on the head from her as she watches him leave the room─ probably going to bother her sister.

Tommy happily hums to himself as he marches his way towards his sister's room. "Oh, Tori!!"

 Without knocking, he barges into her room, scaring the crap out of his sister along with the two dogs that were inside her room. She lets out a short scream before covering her mouth quickly. She looks at him with a disbelief look, debating if she should cry or laugh.

While she was suffering from that scene, her brother, on the other hand, was clutching his stomach as he laughed at her. He couldn't help but laugh at how funny her reaction is.

"Y-you sho-should've seen you-re face!" He snickered.

Tori scowled at the laughing teen, "Tommy that was not funny at all. That was really terrifying, you know how I hate loud sounds." She cried.

"I know about that, but your reactionー it was just priceless!" He doubled over his laughter as he slouches down a bit, holding onto his knees as he laughed.

The little girl turns red, feeling embarrassed for herself as she continued to watch her brother laugh at her state. She frowns as her eyes start to get watery a bit, causing her to tear up. She sniffed, which caught the teen's attention causing him to stop laughing. He looked at her in surprise before mentally facepalming, remembering that she's a sensitive kid. "Nice going Tommy" he cursed to himself.

"No, no, no, don't cry! Bubba was just joking around." Tommy panicked as he approaches her and crouches down to her height. He placed both of his hands on the sides of her shoulder, trying his best to calm her down. He tried doing silly faces but it didn't work.

"Please don't cry or else Mum's going to kill me." He watches her lips start to quiver, signifying that she was about to cry. He widens his eyes and waves his hands in front of her frantically, "Don't cryー I'll do anything! Anything that you ask for! Just don't cry please." He pleaded.

The little girl stopped crying, looking up at him with a teary-eyed expression. She sniffed, "Anything you say?" she asked.

"Anything" he nods, not realizing that he fell for her trap.