where's Sarah?

Allison " y/n go with Becky, I'll take kelvin, ... you two I guess will be together? Or you could split off..."

*Allison stared at Jason and Michael awkwardly*

*Jason and Michael nodded. We made our separate ways*

y/n pov

y/n "We should look around the house together"

Becky "ya where should we start?"

y/n Ii don't know?"

Becky " I vote for the kitchen"

y/n "that's a good idea maybe she went to go get something from the kitchen."

Becky " oh I just wanted to raid your fridge and pantries lol"

y/n "..." *stares at Becky in disappointment and amusement*

Becky "well what are ya waiting for let's go get some fo... I mean go look for Sarah." *nervous smile"

Michaels pov

[note- I'm not gonna write Michael when he speaks bc they don't actually speak they just mind link (i just made it up for this story lol) ]

<something not right? y/n told her to always stick with someone. What if the gang came over and she wandered off and they killed her! Ohhhh y/n will be so mad at us if anything were to happen to her friends.>

Jason <you're right we need to find her>

<let's go outside to look for her. Let's tell y/n and her friends to stay inside and look.>

*swish*

[Y/n tell the others to stay inside, we're going to check outside. We have a bad feeling. Don't go outside no matter what.]

Y/n pov

I nodded at Michael and went to tell the others.

Y/n "Becky, Allison! Where are you guys?"

I and Becky ran downstairs

y/n "Allison! Becky! Where are y'all? "

We looked in the living room "Allison! Becky! Where are y'all" they aren't in the living room.

y/n "Check the kitchen kelvin"

Kelvin "oh here they are. "

*Becky and Allison eating*

Allison "what's up guys. Y'all hungry?"

y/n "guys were supposed to look for Sarah? Not eat everything *facepalms* I swear you two"

Becky " we were just hungry, no harm in that, right? Sarah will show up; she probably just went to snoop around. We are in a legends house. Not including the fact we know their stories, who wouldn't want to go outside and find Jason's mom and take a pic with the head."

Allison "I'm with Becky on this one. She probably wanted to get cool pics or just look around? Besides, who would take her? The only people who could take her in this place are Michael and Jason."

y/n "that's why I'm worried she's gone and we don't know what happened to her? She didn't let us know she was leaving?" It would have been nice if Sarah just left a message or something so we wouldn't have to worry?

y/n " Let's go look for any clues or any sign of what could have happened to Sarah. We regroup in 30 minutes in the living room."

Boo ( ' 0 ' )