Calm before the storm pt 1( ~ = ~)

After the wonderful bath, I told them to get out. <no> "guys why not?" <we wanna watch you.> Jason wrote "why?" they looked at each other. <we can talk about it later can we just enjoy the rest of the day." Michael wrote. Jason huffed. "Okay. stop acting so weird you two." I playfully pushed them from inside the tub, getting them a little wet. "I don't like it when you're weird... and this was a nice bath my bunnies." they looked at each other. <bunnies?> I blushed "it was just a pet name" <were not bunnies?> "you know what nevermind." I started to get flustered. <we like when you're flustered. But don't call us bunnies you're the bunny. Call us honey or babe.> I started to get so red. "O..oh ..okay..honey" I looked down flustered. I start to look up but they were sitting down so I saw there bulges. Which made me even more flustered. "Umm..." <sorry. We'll get out. Be ready and go in the kitchen to wait.> they got up and walked out. Then Jason came back a few seconds later with some clothes and a warm fluffy towel. There too cute. I wonder what's next?

I got out and dried myself off. They left me an oversized black shirt and some boxers. I blushed. "They want me to go outside in this?" I stuttered. I walked into the kitchen. They were already waiting for me. "H..hi" I held onto my arm all flustered.they were looking at me. < let's go.> they got up from their chairs and picked me up. They walked me outside where their were (f/flavor) cookies obviously stolen from a store. Michael set me down on the pillows they piled outside. It was getting dark and cold. They sat next to me while I was in the pile of soft pillows. Like literally a pile. They threw a blanket on me. "What's all this for?" I giggled as I threw a pillow at them. <we thought you would like it. We had made plans to sleep out here. Only if you want too.> I smiled "of course" I looked around at the tree's <if you even think about trying to escape. We will warn you just this once. You will be punished. Severely.> wrote Jason I nodded. <words.> wrote Michael "yes sir." I blushed. We sat out here for a bit and ait some cookies. Well, I did. They just watched me. They set up some pillows for us to lay on together. After I was done it was really dark. Jason had a little light with him. I was in the middle of them as they held onto my wrists. "Overprotective?" they looked at me <we don't wanna lose you.>wrote Jason <and we wanna hold you.> wrote both "why not hold my hands instead?" <we can?> Michael wrote. I nodded. "Yes my honey bears"