confidence is key

It's been a couple of days since i tried to be difficult. I'm never alone anymore there's always someone watching me. Like i'm a child… I want to ask them to go to my friend's or something… 

I get up to go ask slenderman if I can call them or when they will be back.

"Hey slenderman? When will the guys be back?" 

They should be back any minute they said…

I nodded. I'll wait until there here. 

*time skip*

"Bye slenderman… hey guys i have a question? Can I go out with friends?" They looked at each other "no" they said. I started to get mad. I'm asking why can't i gooooo. Hmphhhhh.

"Go upstairs and get ready for a shower honey. We will join u in a minute. We have to get our clothes wherever they are? And towels. " said m

I nodded and stomped upstairs. "STOP THE ATTITUDE KITTEN." Jason yelled at me. I stopped stomping. 

Hmph. Maybe I can get them to sleep over here or maybe at least stay a few hours.

*shower time*

Time to seduce them hopefully i really wanna be with my friends for a bit… and i'm a little needy right now.

"Hey guys…. I have a question?" I start to rub up on them. Rubbing my butt on Michael's manhood. And my hands on Jason's v line. While I pushed my boobs together

Trying to be more seductive. 

"Y...ya.." said m as he grabs my waist to try and get me to stop. I turned around and put my butt on Jason's manhood. As i looked cutely at Michael. 

"Wwwweeeellll." I rubbed my hands on his v line

Their manhoods started to grow. Michael tried to make the water colder buy I pushed my boobs up on him to stop him.

As I got closer to Michael jason slammed  my hips back to him. "Fuck. Ask your question we need to get out…"I nodded. 

"Let's get out first. Its kinda cold and im kinda sleepy." Mwahaha. I'm going to ruin them.

*got out and went guys went to bed* 

I walked to Michael and Jason. Only wearing a shirt that's very short. I climbed over jason putting my butt up while i touched Michaels manhood with my boobs.

They muttered fuck under their breaths. 

"Wellll. About earlier...in the shower. I wanted to ask you guys something…" I sat down in the middle of them but I was facing the TV where they could see my butt.

I put my butt up in the air so they could see everything. I started to shake my butt a little. "I wanted to know if I could maybe have a little sleepover with the girls?

I looked back at them. They both had gulped. Holding their members… so easy… "what do you say. Daddy's.." 

They looked at my butt then back at me. "We don't want them here. In OUR house. I don't like people here." Said j. "Agreed." Said m.

I pouted. "What? Whyyyy? Not even for me? I really wanna have a sleepover. " i sat up and looked at them. They looked at me smiling. "What?"

They giggled "come sit with us baby." Said m. I sat in the middle of them. They started to put the blanket over us, and fluffed my pillow up. I snuggled up into the sheet and pillow.

Jason looked at me. "We know what you're doing baby. We love you… but, we don't necessarily like you being away from us. We were so scared you would go back. And be with the normal people. 

I smiled "no i would never. I love you two and I will never leave you. But you know I still wanna hang with my friends. Its just natural I would." Michael frowned "are we not ur friends?" I turned to Michael "your more than friends… your more like family. Except you two. You two are my hubby's " I laughed as I kiss them.

"I love you two… you're the best people I have ever met." They smiled. And gave me kisses. "So… where were we." I started to straddle Michael.  They started to blush. "Where is this confidence from?" Said J. 

I smiled. I'm not sure what this burst of energy is… this confidence is… new to me… i like it.

I shrugged. "Okay then… let us let u finish what you started. " I smiled as I start to kiss them. Finishing what i had started

It felt wonderful there lips were so soft and their tongues were nice too. I can't believe last night… I feel a little sore… lol. 

I look at jason and Michael. They looked so peaceful in the morning. They looked like they have been stressed for a while… maybe after the sleepover with the girls i could have a little self care day at home with them lol.

They would look so cute in a face mask or maybe a nice hot bath with oils etc.

Guess who is back from the grave. Me. Lol. Sorry ive been busy. I've typed this short chapter up... there wasn't the sex scene... i didn't make one oof. But if u guys really want one I'll try to make one lol. But basically they said yes... how... well let me leave that for laterrr maybeeee...