michaels and jasons pov of events (# + #)

Michael pov
We never thought she would ask us to do those things. We always dreamed of it but never thought she would do it. She asked for us to take our masks off! So cute. What do I say? Is my voice going to crack? I hope not. "H...hey…" I'm so nervous I bet she will be full of lust after this and she will want it every day. Because after I get a taste I may never stop.

Jason pov
"Fuck…" I haven't talked in so long. I'm so nervous. I'm just so ready to eat her up.  watch how her face just looks when she climaxes then how it would look when she begged. Gosh, I'm getting so hard just thinking about it. Michael went in front as I was behind her playing with her (b/s) breast Michael started fingering her. God was she wet. I was trying to release myself but it hurt so much I usually cum and if I work it. But it's not working for me this time. She is so cute. She came just by fingering and the way she said sorry. Fuck she makes me wanna tear her open with my cock  "God damn you look so wet." I was moaning when I thought about me in her. I started to kiss her and claim her mouth. We were just kissing and moaning. Why did it feel this good.?

Michael pov
God her insides were so good. They were so tight and when she came damn… I wanna eat her out. She was so wet and squishy inside. "Sorry bunny this is going to be, very painful" she looked nervous. I put a condom and lots a lube on so she would also have fun. And bc I respect her. Even though I wanna have children… a lot actually. God damn when I stuck my dick in her pussy. It was so wet. And her walls were so tight. The deeper I went the tighter she got. I couldn't hold much back anymore I started to get wilder faster thrusts and I wanted to make her G spot get overloaded. God, I can't think straight. We were all moaning her mouth was so good I bit her lip and left hickeys on her. I never felt this good. We were moaning and kissing taking in each other's moan. My theists started to get uneven. I wanted to cum in her thinking we could have kids but I know the condom is blocking us from having a bigger family. I was close to cumming. I was on the edge I bit down hard on her shoulder I don't think she noticed from her orgasms. I'm so much more energized. I need more. A lot more. But we need to keep her safe and happy. We can't have her running away on us.

Jason's Pov
I put the condom and lube on. I've waited too long for her. God damn her walls were the rightest and even though Michael was just in her it still feels like in her first. "Ahhh… ii… ahhhh... mngh… I’m...ahh… cum...ming…” god damn I may just cum hearing her moan. I need to be gentle. Gentle. “okay bunny. You were warned were trying to be gentle.'' God damn, I'm trying so hard not to make her bleed.
" well don't" I can't take it anymore. I let loose. I thirsted so hard into ( y/n ) and I came but were riled up now.

No ones pov
Jason and Michael changed condoms and put more lube on. They trusted together feeling (y/n)'s walls tighten. Soon they found her good spot. (Y/n)its eyes were almost rolled back and she moaned so loudly. She bleeds a little bit. they came because of how good it felt. The boys couldn't think straight there bodies just for what it wanted and their minds were just filled with lust.

Jason's Pov
“We're gonna let this little pussy rest for a bit, so open wide.” she looked horrified. And embarrassed“What? You're still going.” we started to laugh.“We have a lot of energy to use up. We’ll make it up to you tomorrow. We promise honey.” Michael looked at her with eyes full of lust. We started picking her mouth l. Gosh was it good? We didn't have to were condoms either which is a huge turn on for me. I wanna fill her up and watch it drip down her legs. God wouldn't that be good. We grabbed her hair and made her choke on our cocks

Michaels pov
An I in heaven? (Y/n)its mouth was so good. Almost as good as her pussie. We mouthed fucked her for a bit, letting her rest. She was shaking. God how much I love to see her shaking with pleasure. When we came in her mouth it was so cute. She whispered sweet but sour. I guess she was talking about our cum that she swallowed. So cute.

No ones pov
Michael and Jason came all over (y/n)'s body then started fucking (y/n)'s pussie again. They rammed her together making her orgasm a lot more then they fell asleep in (y/n). They snuggled her all night. They woke up around 4 hours later. It was at 7 am. Michael woke up first. He was still in (y/n) so he grabbed his dick and started jacking off in her. Making sure not to wake her. Before he came Jason woke up hard too and kissed (y/n)'s head and also relieved himself. They made sure not to spill a drop of this mornings event. They tied up the condoms and left them in her. (Y/n) started to move her (size thighs) together. Moaning a little bit. The boys knew she most loved the condoms in her. After cleaning themselves up they went to try to cook (y/n) breakfast.

Tell me how you like this chapter. Theres probably a lot of mistakes but Oooooo weeeelllllll