leg day <( , _ , )>

[3 weeks later]

I've been here for a while it feels weird to be like... I don't know how to put it... in a relationship with them. They treated me like a kid. They let me explore more... well just in the yard. With supervisors. They had to work most of the time but they did make a lot of room for me. Sometimes they would have to go to a meeting of slashers. They let me go once. I met one of their friend/enemy. His name was Freddy Kruger. Jason made a cute picture of a raisin with a Freddy costume. It was so funny. Michael and Jason were too distracted by me so whoever was in charge today told Jason and Michael not to bring me unless they had too. It had been a while since I went to a meeting. It gets really lonely when I'm not with them or anyone. I'm just stuck at home with nothing to do. I want to go places. I wanna go to the mall. I want to go out with friends, but everyone or if I see anyone they die. I'm just so lonely and bored.
What would happen if I go explore. Well better yet what will happen when they catch me. They probably will get all worried and protective. Maybe this would be fun. I can give them a chase and I can explore a little. Well until they lock me up.
*next day*
Okay so they just left. They will most likely be home in 3 or 4 hours. That gives me enough time to go to town and buy something. What will I buy? Sjhksshkshs! A big mac oh my lord i havent had one in a while. Then I may buy some more junk food that they won't get me. I may get something to wear that's less revealing and a sports bra ooh la la i love sports bras. (change bra type if you don't) I need to hide myself though too. I dont want ppl recognizing me. Maybe i could cheek up on my friends secretly.
Time to go, I have a hoodie and some tights on and a very revealing tank top, damn boys. I left a note in case they came back early.
*ran to town in 40 minutes (she ran hella fast, bolt fast)*
Finally civilization. I'm going to multitask so maybe i should go to my friends favorite mall. And she works their so ya.
*goes to friends work-fast food*
Yes (f/n) was working cash register. And there was barely anyone here in the food court. I'm nervous what will i say. "Are you ready ma'am?" I haven't heard her voice in so long. "Yes, I would like a big mac combo large fries and drink." she nodded. "Whats the name" "(friends favorite nickname for you)." she typed it in. then stopped she's so dumb. " (y/n), wha.." I shhh her "first my order than go on lunch break bff" she looked like she was gonna cry. I know im kinda a butt. I want my food more. But i hate my cooking and the boys can't cook well either.
I got my food and (f/n) got off work. "OMG, i still can't believe you're alive. Where have you been girl!"
*told story- 20 minutes*
"OMGGGGGG!!!! You're in love with the two most iconic killers (just in this story) in the world. OML! Where is my killer i want the predator. Link us up plz. I love him so much. HE. IS. DADDY!!!!!!" I laughed "first im not sure if he likes high pitched screams every time he looks at you and second i don't know him, but maybe if i see him i'll throw him your way." she smiled "I missed you (y/n). Do you have a phone. I could get you one. We need to keep in touch with the gang we all miss you and were worried and we wanna be invited to the wedding and baby shower." I hit (f/n) arm "shut uuuuupppp."
she smiled and we walked to the phone store. I paid for it and like a years pay on it just because of my position. Unlimited data and unlimited calls and texts. We put it in my friends name and address though for safety reasons. And now she is putting her number in. it took like an hour. " hey, don't put in the others yet okay we don't have time. You start a group chat with everyone in the gang and ill add them later. I don't have a lot of time on hand but I will try to see you at least once a week at least until i'm caught." my friend smiled with tears. "You better tell me all the details everyday sister. Unless its gross then don't" I smiled and hugged her. Then we sadly parted ways
*I ran like hell*
If they came home early im so screwed omg omg.

Okay they aren't home i have to hide this phone but where? Think think think... !!!! pads. They have no reason to be in their. At least I hope they don't go into their. I ran upstairs with my legs in pain. I put it in silent and hid it between them. I heard the door slam! Omg. I took off my clothes and turned on the shower quickly. I tried to cover the clothes with the other dirty ones. I hopped in the shower quickly and put shampoo in my hair then i got their body wash and tried to cover my sent. Before i put conditioner in i heard the bathroom door open. Then I felt a cold breeze behind me. They looked like little kids both of their heads were low and they had their masks off. Blushing. They were peeking like no tomorrow. I splashed water at them. "No you cant join." they laughed "yes we ca... can"(s/j) i smiled. "Such children." they started coming in. " spoiled children honey." (s/m). I sighed relieved they didn't notice anything wrong. I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt my legs being squeezed. "Were so needy. And spoiled, we worked for so long. And were soooo hungry" (s/j) "yaaaaaa soooo hungry." (s/m) i blushed "well if your really that hungry let's go to the kitchen for some ACTUAL food." they nodded. What could go wrong with cooking.

*After shower*

They probed me up on the counter naked. "What are you doing. I need to make you food?"they smiled evilly. "Your what we crave." (s/m). They spread my legs wide. Holding me tightly. It was michael's turn to do it first.( We were all naked btw) michael started to rub my clit as he ate me out. His tongue was going in and out of me. I wanted to cum already. "Wait honey hold it." (s/j) michael laughed i felt his vibrations from his tongue in me. It was so good. Before I got the chance to climax he took his tongue out and put his dick in. he was being so gentle. I wanted to wrap my legs around him but michael was holding the, open. He thrust so gently but hard at the same time. I was laying down on the counter as he kissed my breasts and put hickeys on me. Then he bit my left side. Then I climaxed. Then michael pulled out without climaxing. He started to walk around to my face and he was still jerking himself, as i was watching michael jason started to eat me up. And then michael put his cock in my mouth thrusting very gently. As michael had my mouth jason thrust me too. Why were they so gentle with me today. As michael came jason got a little harder while thrusting.again I climaxed. Then they switched spots and jaso had my mouth and michael was eating me up.soon jason climaxed too. I tasted them both, their cum taste was still lingering in my mouth.

They smiled at me as they cleaned me up then themselves up. So cute. "Was it a good dinner honey?" (s/j) i nodded. Jaso picked me up and carried me to our room. We were laying their for about thirty minutes until something hit me... "you two wern't wearing condoms!" they looked nervous I slapped them hard. "Idiots! That's why you were being so gentle and caring." they held their cheeks. "We didn't have any left honey. Were sorry we were really careful." (s/j) "we didn't even let the pre cum in you we made sure. Then we cleaned you up honey bear." (s/m)

I started to blush. "You two are grounded. You two go to the couch tonight.'' I started to blush. They said yes honey then grabbed a pillow and blanket. They are so stupid. Anything could have happened. What if they lost control or something. Idiots.
*still ranting about it as they fell asleep*

I hate my life so much right now. "MICHAEL!!! JASON!!!" I heard them running up here. They were all disheveled and worried looking. I blushed "i... im... hurting." they looked at me as I was on the floor naked. "I can't stand and my legs hurt." most likely it's from the exercise but they don't know that. They smiled and grabbed the cream. They sat me on the bed as they rubbed my aching thighs. I need to exercise more so this won't happen again. Maybe i'll jog some more while their gone or with them. What's the worst that can happen? "Ow guys don't squeeze my thighs" this is going to be a long day

Sorry I've been really busy lately but I will try to write more.