slasher love? ~(•=•)~

TAD BIT OF LANGUAGE

Michael's POV
Why isn't she running? I stalked towards the little girl. Why does she look so little? I want to kill her. I can't kill her. I need to kill her. But I don't want too. No, I can't not yet. I look over at Jason. He nods at me. He feels it too.
Jason's POV
She looks so pure and small. I want to cuddle the pretty (h/c), girl. I wonder if she knows who we are? She must be on her hoodie.
"Jason take her. She's so pure and innocent. she's not like those bad kids that try to take our property are home. "
Mama was right she is pure. I look at Michal he then looked at me I know he was feeling the same. We wanted to kill her. We needed too. She saw too much but she was just too much for us to handle.

No one's POV
Jason and Michael stalked towards the little girl. She was petrified. They wanted to stop. All the other slashers were cleaning the evidence up to look like a murder. But the two slashers couldn't kill the girl no she's too precious to them. They want her. They need her. But they stop. She looked up from her spot with red puffy eyes. It almost broke their hearts. It made them want to hold her. As they watch scary movies. (y/n) picked up her knife. And ran. What sudden bravery they thought, where was it coming from. She won't get far. The slashers never like a long chase.especially for something they want.

Freddy's POV
"What are you two Romeos waiting for go get your Juliet." those two shook their head like they're not in love. "Boy's your head isn't agreeing with your other head down there. Ha ha ha" I cave a laugh. As they looked down they had huge boners. Not as big as my boners usually are, but they're an okay size. What why am I looking? Bitch, I know my dick is good. "Sho sho now. Go catch your fuck buddy. And learn how to control your second head. Chow~~ now guys~." those dumb asses I bet Jason can't even enter the right one. He's so stupid.