A god father and an explination. \(0∆0)\

( y/n) POV

No no no no. This is just a bad dream. Or a good one I don't know. I ran to a sheriff's office as fast as I could. One hand in this dream is free on the other hand slashers are trying to kill me. "Well if it isn't (L/n) family again?" It was the nice guard that tried to help me. but he couldn't help that much since my family's really good at hiding stuff. I guess you can call him a father figure. He's well built for a 40-year-old man. Well aged too.. " there's someone after me. They killed my family and a big dude. They. They " he walked over to me "shhh. Its okay sweetheart you'll be fine here. I mean obviously, you're with the best. I'll call in some folks." he points at himself childly as he walks towards the phone. He acts younger than me sometimes.

~time skip~

Some time passes and cop cars pull up. greeting me and (sheriff's name). "So who did these guys look like?" I started to think. Oh, my shirt! I pointed at my shirt. "They were cosplaying as these guys and other slashers."

~time skip of explaining the story~

The new officer looks at the others. "Okay miss. We're gonna have to put you in protective custody. We believe you because those guys, are the myths we talk about and I don't know who that guy they tried to kill but I'm guessing they were here just for him. The big guy was killing people everywhere. So I'm guessing they got him and he's the one who killed your family, not the others. But you said they walked to you?*nodds*so I guess they don't want anyone to see or witness.." I started to cry. I felt even more depressed. I'm having a panic attack. *breathing heavy AF* I started to curl up into a ball " shhh. Sweety, you're fine it's okay." (s/n) got down and started to hold you.

~an hour goes by. Her attack is gone thanks to her friend the sheriff. They take her to custody and start to drive.~