BAD BITCH

I was filled with marks. Hmph. I was snuggled in bed with the Michael and Jason. They were nice and warm. Everything hurt. My stomach hurt the most. I guess its because of the pill.

"Michaelllllll…" I started to shake Michael i wanted food and he makes good sandwiches. "Hmm baby." Said m. I blushed. "Im hungry. " Michael nodded. "Okay baby i'll get you a sandwich. " 

Soon Michael came in with a plate full of sandwiches of different kinds. "Jason wake up i made sandwiches. " jason started to wake up. He nodded. They started to eat. (They sleep maskless now.) I took a ham and cheese sandwich and ait it. "Can i hang out with my friends tomorrow?" They stopped eating. "No." They said. "But daddy's u said i could. " they start to look at me. "With permission. " said j. I sighhhhh

"When will that be?" I look down."once we aren't as mad. Plus its been very close to storming so no u can't. " said m. I nodded. They lifted my head up to face them. They kissed me on the cheeks.  I wipe away the crumbs from the sandwiches of my cheeks. 

*a day goes by*

I woke up from a bad dream. I looked to both sides of me they were gone. I started to cry. It was pouring out and it started to thunder. I was getting super scared. 

*BOOM*

"DADDYYYYYYYYYS!AHHHHH!"

I was crying so much. It brought bad memories hearing thunder. 

There were running noises coming into the room. Michael and jason were at the door out of breath. "What's wrong love.?" Said m "are u hurt. Scared?" Said j.

They were next to me very fast. Kissing me and hugging me. "I.. im.. im scared.." I was starting to have a panic attack. But there cuddles made me feel better. 

I heard a knock at the door. I looked confused. Freddy was there. He waved his hand at me. "Bad time? We can discuss later if u two would like?" Freddy looked at them.

Michael wrote down [no. Its fine.] Said j I looked at them confused. [We were discussing late work. It's not just freddy here hun. Sorry u looked too cute to wake and We Didn't think u were scared of the storm. U haven't before to my knowledge] said m. 

I held onto Michael as jason rubbed my back. [ wanna talk to us about it?] Said j. "No. I just wanna be with you two rn. Don't leave me in bed alone. Ever again." I was sobbing into Michael until I went to jason and kissed his neck.

[Wears my kiss? (* ^ *) ] Said m. I giggled. He drew a cute face. I gave him a kiss too. As jason hugged me closer. 

Oh Freddy?!

I looked over where he should be and there were just slashers and pastas looking at us. "Ummmmm...Guys…" I pointed at the people watching us. Michael and Jason started to rub their necks. I assume bc there embarrassed. Cute.

[You wanna join us? I can cook something for us?] Said m.

"NO. u remember the last time u two touched the oven? U two can't even cook bacon hun. I love u two. But don't fucking go in the kitchen. "

I looked at them worried. I tried to get up… tried… "what r u doing? I'm going to make food. You two can your work in the kitchen."

[Why did you cuss! You know what kitten gets when she cusses right.] I started to blush. "Spankings." I huffed "u know im not a child right? I can say FUCK all i want. CUSS IM A BAD BITCH LOL." They didn't find this funny.