pretty rough huh? : <

Michael threw me on the bed roughly. As michael took off his clothes jason was taking mine off. Then jason took his off.

"We're not gonna be gentle." said j. "Were gonna fuck the obediance back into you." said j. I blushed.
"Are you ready to be pounded all night?" said j i nodded. It was jason's turn to go first. He let me get used to his size. And he pounded me so hard and fast. "You little slut... mmm... you just love being filled by our cum." I started to blush I tried to talk but Michael put his cock in my mouth. Jason started to slap my ass hard "your... a... bad... girl... were gonna show you what our future punishes will be like." My ass started to hurt. Jason got so rough with me... it was kinda hot. But what made me worry was Michael was slowly thrusting into my mouth while he pulled my hair. My nibbles were hard. Michael slowly started to play with my nipples. I had a mixture of pain and pleasure.
After jason came he started to switch with Michael. As I was licking jason and my cum off his cock jason said "today I went first because I have a soft spot for you. I love you very much my cum slut." Jason gave me a smile.
Next thing I knew Michael held my hips and without warning slammed his cock in me. He didn't let me adjust to his size. He went so fast and hard. I screamed/gagged on jason cock. Michael had stopped when I started to climax. He wasn't gonna let me cummmmm.
"Be a good slut and let daddy play a little rough... maybe knife play? No no no. I dont want that you had enough of that... maybe anal perhaps. " Michael had grinned. Next thing I know michael put a vibrater in my ass. I screamed it hurt sooo much.
Once he put it in he continued to pound me. He also spanked me hard.
The vibrater started to feel sooo good putting me at my climax. Then Michael stopped me from having my climax. That meanie.
" your not gonna cum again on my watch. Your gonna be begging by the end of the night." I tried to look at Michael but jason held me by my hair in place as he continued to slowly go in and out of my throat.
*an hour and a half later*
I was crying he hasn't let me cum in soooo long I really need to cummm. Mmmmm. Michael saw the need in my eyes. "Is my little cum slut gonna run off again?" I looked back down. I really enjoyed hanging out with my friends. I'm gonna be stingy. "Hmm guess you are gonna run off... like a feral kitty. I need to tame you my little slut." He pounded harder and started to rub my clit as he held me in place. "Now my little slut. What will it be. Are you gonna keep running off or are you gonna stay with us? Jason let her speak. " jason took his dick out of me. I took a big breath. They looked at me " c..can w...we... work... s...something out?" I'm so tired. It's been like 3 to 4 hours. My body is in so much pain and pleasure. Michael and Jason looked at eachother. "Mmm. Maybe our slut. Let's finish then we can discuss it. Okay?" Before I could answer Jason shoved his cock in my mouth and started going hard and fast. Michael also started going hard and fast. I was a moaning mess. But when I reached my climax this time he didn't stop. I came so hard. They kept going until they came which was like 3 more of my orgasms I lay there in bed. Full of cum. Michael had taken out the vibrater. I just lay there doing nothing. I soon dozed off from how tired I was. That was a lot.

No ones pov

Michael and jason put a blanket over (y/n) and kissed her goodnight. Then Michael and jason went downstairs to the kitchen to work on a compromise because they still love her and they want to make her happy. So they came up with a nice, long and complicated agreement to what she may want.

Sorry for being a slow writer I have lots of other things I need to do. Sorry its so short and not detailed enough for u steamy readers. But hope you like it.