A mad (your size) woman ( ; - ; )

Jason's  POV
      I woke up with (y/n)  cuddling in between us. She was so cute. My member thought so too. Uggg. I need to take care of this. But she's so warm and cute. I still need my jacket thoughhhhh. I was pissed. I don't wanna get uuuuuup.

Michael POV
      Jason woke me up. With his huffing.I'm surprised she's still asleep were like smashing her. She's cute. My member also thought so. I tapped Jason. Pointing to the kitchen. He hit my hand away trying to get comfortable again while not waking (y/n) up. I huffed then also snuggled back into her. Then I flipped Jason off. He returned the favor.

* Time Skip*

(Y/n) POV
   I woke up very hot and sweaty. But it was still comfy. I tried to sit up but I had two giant arms on top of me and two giant arms under me. They were keeping me caged in. I tried to wiggle out. I managed to get out a little. They were too hard to get out of. I looked at Jason who still hasn't found his jacket. “Jason wakeup. Let me out.” I wiggled more. Nothing. I look at Michael “Michael let me go.” Also nothing. I wiggled a lot. I gave up. I look at them I was a little out of there grip. apparently, they were awake looking at me. “I'm hungry” they just stared at me.after a few seconds the lifted me up to their masks. Positioning me better. I huffed. “ can I please eat something I'm hungry. And I need to take a shower. Alone. You two are too hot.” I started to wiggle. They put their legs over mine and scooted up closer to me. Like really tight. “Please.” I heard them groan. They rubbed their masks on my face. “Eww. Stop that you probably haven't washed that in years.” They huffed their breath. Michael got his notepad. <we don't know how to cook.>  ugg. They can't even cook typical. “I'll make something if you free me.” <we have no food. I think.> “let me check. I can cook pretty well.” <no. I don't think anything works.> “ the shower did. Let me up.” They huffed <NO>. “Fine.” After a few minutes, they started to play with my (h/c) hair. It was kinda cute. They got off of me a little so I could breathe. I'm going to try to get up if they don't let me I'm going to say I'm mad at them and give them the silent treatment. I try to slowly get up. They stopped playing with my hair and held onto me with both hands as I would fly away. “please.” they shook their head no. I kept going up. They dragged me back down. “I'm angry with you two. I'm never talking to you again.” I pouted and folded my arms. And closed my eyes. Michael shakes me. Then Jason shakes me. After a few seconds of getting (trying) my attention, they let go. I opened my eyes and got out of bed still mad. I went to the bathroom and slammed the door in their faces. I looked around. It was a nice bathroom it still had my old clothes from yesterday. I blushed from the thought of yesterday. I look for a first aid kit and found one. I grabbed my blades from my pants pocket and put them in there so I can do it later. I put it back and got ready to shower. There was everything I could need. Conditioner etc. I turned on the hot water. It wasn't as hot as I wanted it. But it would do. I got in and tried to shave my legs and armpits. I don't have to shave but I just like too. It feels nicer when I'm outside. I heard the door open I forgot to lock it. I covered my body with my hands ready to throw something. But they didn't come in they put something on the counter. Then they left. Weirdos. I finished my shower then I remembered I had no towel. I walk out and there's an (f/c) fluffy towel still warm. I smiled those suck-ups. <were sorry.> I looked under the note I found some (f/c) lingerie and some really short shorts. Ugh, boys. And a shirt which had, I slash all day and cuddle all night, on it. They are really… suckups dang making me feel all happy. Trying to apologize with this no no no. I won't be tricked or bribed so easily. I put the clothes on. They were nice. I didn't notice but there were some thigh high socks too. I guess they know my style. But they also are see through like bru give me full socks. I put them on and walk out. They are nowhere in sight.

Sorry for a short one.