A little fun __(+=+)__

W A R N I N G
  T H E R E      I S      S O M E     L E M O N

    (Y/n) POV

Noo. I don't wanna take a shower with them. I tried to hit them. I hurt my hand. “Please no” I was tearing up. They stopped. Then huffed. They gave me a bathing suit it was very revealing but it's better than nothing. They put on the swim shorts they had. They were tight. I could see every detail.  I must have been red. They pulled me in the shower it was an okay size until the guys got in. I knew they could have given me some room but didn't Jason was in front of me. He was a little hesitant in the water. “Are you okay Jason?” He nodded. I guess he hates water. Michal was behind me I felt his body on mine. They grabbed some soap and started to rub my body. I started to squirm. I grabbed the soap and dropped it. They looked at me. I assumed I had to pick it up. Because they moved back as if saying not me. “No, I'm not bending over.” I pouted they sighed. Dummies. Jason and Michael got on their knees. Michal grabbed the soap. And started to rub my legs. I tried to push him away but ended up putting my ( your size) breasts on Jason's face. I tried to pull away but Jason held me there. As I thought it wouldn't get any worse. My (size of the le butt) on his face I was so embarrassed. I couldn't move. “ please..ee… ahh.” Michael was rubbing my ass as his face was in it. Jason was massaging my breasts. As he also put his face in them. I'm is so glad they have masks. And I got waxed. Thank god for my slutty friend who thinks I'll get laid. “gg guys. Ss..to... Ahhh. Mmm…” Michael has his mask lifted above his mouth. He's rubbing his skin on my butt. I couldn't help myself. I started moving to him. Jason was also above his lips teasing my nipples. I was a moaning mess. They stopped. “ why did you st stop?” I saw the bulges in their shorts. I was soaked. And not just from the water. I got on my knees also and rubbed myself on Michael. And started to rub Jason. They started to move their hips to mine. I stopped and stood up. They looked confused. I stepped out of the tub. I'm not gonna let them enjoy themselves since they left me hanging. They did look cute in those tight shorts though. *devious grin* I quickly grab Jasons and Michaels clothes. “Muaa haha.”

Jason's POV
   She just started rubbing on us when she stopped and got out. We were curious why then that cute grin. Gosh, I wanted to cum so badly. She grabbed our clothes and ran. She left us in the tub on our knees needing help with our members. Danm. She is so sexy in that bikini. I and Michael get up. Still, rock hard we chase her down. She was giggling in the kitchen. I grabbed my notepad. < clothes. Now! >
She just looked at me giggling like a schoolgirl. “ no you guys look cute without your clothes. And look at those boys down there. She bit her lip seductively. She grabbed the notepad out of my hand then she grabbed Michaels. Gosh, she's such trouble. I just want to spank her. Michael also looks pissed as much as I am. “ you want these?” We nodded.  “Well, you can't have em.” I was ready to tear her as up when Michael stopped me.

Michaels POV
Damn did my dick hurt. I had to stop Jason before he whipped her ass. I wanted to too but I can't. She's so seductive looking. I wish we could fuck her raw right now. Jason was now back in place. Now for our lovely (y/n). I walked to her. jason followed. We trapped her with our arms. I took off some of my masks to tease her into commission. Jason stopped me. He pointed to the room. Damn that kinky bastard. I nodded. We grab her hands. Forcing her into Jason's special room. With all his toys.

No one's POV
    The boys took (y/n)  into the special room. With vibrators chains whips etc. Jason was really fascinated with BDSM. So was Michael. They chained (y/n) to a chair still holding the notepads and papers. They were going to teach her a lesson.