contract with the 2 devil's (" _ ")

No ones pov

Michael and Jason are trying to make a little contact so (y/n) can be happy. Michael and jason are madly in love with her. They would do anything so she doesn't try to run away.

The boys spent all night writing a contract. It wasn't half bad they thought. It was morning when they finished it completely. They didn't get any sleep which they really needed. but (y/n) was more important than sleep. (Y/n) was still asleep, so they decided to make some breakfast. Well they tried. (Y/n) was usually the cooler. But when it came to a sandwich Michael was the best at that. And jason was the best at making apple bunnies. Which he would put in sugar. A lot of sugar.

Your pov
My body hurt so much ughhhh. I got out of bed it was hard to stand up but I managed. All the memories of last night came into my head. Oh no they came in me! I can't get pregnant now. What was I thinking. I headed downstairs. As fast as I could manage. I looked at them and there was bunny apples and a sandwich on a plate. I giggled but it hurt to giggle. They stared at me "good we didn't break you. We were afraid you wouldn't be able to get up. Luckily we weren't too hard on you. Were a little crazy when were upset." Said m. I took a seat at instantly stood back up. I blushed very hard. I took a step towards the livingroom "NO!" They said. I looked at them. They ran towards me frantically kissing me. "Wtf are you two doing?" They looked at me and huffed "were a little on edge kitten. What if u try to run?" Said I. I smiled. " It was hard enough to get out of bed guys I can't run." I started to feel an evil plan hatch in my head. " well not yet of course. I need to recover. " there faces went dark. Maybe that joke was too soon. "You will regret everything if you do we will kill everyone you ever loved then we will punish you everyday until you get it in ur cute little head that your ours." Said m. " i... it was just a jo... joke..." I looked at my feet. Michael grabbed my face and made me look at him. " that's not FUCKING funny. We ment EVERY fucking word we said kitten. " said m. I was kinda scared.

After a second they calmed down and they followed me to the living room where I grabbed the softest pillow to sit on. They watched me very closely. I felt nervous. I only had a big shirt on and I'm pretty sure their cum is starting to leak out. I blushed bright pink.

I can't get the pillow dirty.

Michael looked at me. Lustful. Maybe I should just stand. There was also a plan b on the table. He remembered. I try to reach for it but my hand is pulled away. Michael grabbed me and put me on his knee it hurt. " Michael can i... " "NO" said m I nodded. Jason gave me a couple of papers that I looked through.

Basically saying I am there's and I have to ask them if I want to do anything and we have rough sex 2 times a week and I will be checked for over showing my skin and escorted to town. And they have the right to mark anywhere they want to.

Ugh I don't wanna sign this. I can't handle rough sex 2 times a week. What am I gonna do. I start to feel Michael rub my ass. It started to hurt more. I told him to stop he didn't listen. "Sign and I'll stop. It's either this or no freedom at all. We are very stubborn men when it comes to someone we love." Said m. Jason walked over and started rubbing my clit and biting my neck. There was more I needed to read but I needed them to stop it hurt so much. "Okay okayyyy. I agreeeeeeeee. " they smiled and told me to sign it. So I did. I started to pout. "Michael I wanna hold her now. I will put the cream on her this time." Said j. Michael picked me up and set me in Jason's lap he smiled. He started to rub cream on me when Michael brought it to him. It hurt but felt good. Michael grabbed the food and feed me. "I can do it myself." He frowned. "I am doing it no more fighting today. And that's an order little kitten." Said m. I blushed and continued pouting. Their in big bad wolf mode and I can't do anything about it. But they are just upset I ran away. They probably were worried sick. Jason did go in the lake which he hated. I guess I'll let it pass this time.

Jason started rubbing my clit I moaned loudly. I blushed as they stared at me with lust in their eyes. "Sorry kitten that's sensitive I know. Just bare with it. After this we will clean the sheets and you. Especially on the inside, then u can take the pill even though I want you to not swallow it."said j as he blushes.

We did exactly that they even got warm covers for me. And rubbed my back. Which was really nice... then they started to get more big bad wolfies and started leaving Marks all over me. Especially my neck. Ughhhhh this sucks.