work music * ^ *

The music is just a vid I picked. I dont own it.

(Y/n) POV

My legs were a lot better now. But I smelt like the cream they put on me. I hope they haven't noticed anything.

I looked around for them. All I found was a note that read 

     Dear our love,
Were going to be doing extra hours this whole week. Be safe. We'll try to come visit you before bed. CURFEW IS 8 TO 8.30. be in bed by then.

             Love you, your future husband's 

This was great I could  work out more and talk to my friend's. I went upstairs to grab my phone. Just in case I locked myself in the bathroom and made me a comfortable spot with towels. 

*I explained what has been going on in the chat*

Friend 1 
  Omg I missed you. Can't believe you have the daddy of the slasher fanfiction. They're lowkey smexy. 😋🍆🍆

I smack my head

Me
  Stoooooop. I don't like when you go ten fangirl. Haven't you got a man.

Friend 2
  She a home. She with the school jock now.🍄😑

Friend 1
  Hshdjdjjsdhd.Girl don't be mad. A hoe has to hoe. And that mushroom...😏 you right about that. My other man had a🍆. But you know what jockey boy had a lot more stamina. And great performance. 

Friend 2
   Lmfaoo. Gurrrrl. Is it really that small. Hahahahahahaaaaaa.

[Ignore how bad this texting is. I don't talk to humans much lol. I stay in my rat hole.]

At this point I ignored them. They were big on boy gossip. 

I walked outside. Maybe I could work on jogging etc rn. I put on my favorite playlist and did sprint's. 

With headphones 

I've been working out for about 5 hours and I should be getting ready for them to be home soon. 

I look at my texts. All they talked about was guys… and the yearbook president. I didn't know she swung that way. And others… huh.. good to know 

Btw imagine a bitchy rich girl who no one likes because she's a snob. As the prez.

I texted them I had to go for my curfew.  They said bye and good luck.
I missed how annoying they were. I loved it.

I took a good long shower. It was hard to get the smell of grass of me. 

I was in bed by 8.30 lucky me. I knew if I was late for bed they wouldn't notice. But I felt guilty. I had gone outside without permission. What if they saw me.

No way right.

Michael's POV 
We walked inside. It was very quiet.  I started to get worried then Jason wrote she was probably asleep.

We headed up and found our angel asleep. She looked tired. I heard her stomach growl in her sleep. 

I got very annoyed. She didn't eat. I'll have to remind her tomorrow.  For now let her sleep.

We laid next to her for a bit. She was gorgeous.  Luckily we were putting more time in so we could be off early next week. Like a vacation. We probably will be home in like 2 hours instead of our usual time. Unless we find the next rogue etc. No matter what we'll be home as early as possible.