chapter 10

Alex has been in heaven for the past two days, Emily was beyond amazing she's all the he dream in a wife, lover, confident. She's caring, strong, makes him laugh with the simple things in the life, she invigorates his life with a new purpose, he never felt this way towards anyone not even Jessica.

Now the he have the most beautiful woman, he's grateful for what Jessica had done, because now he would be attached to a woman the he never LOVE, yes LOVE, Alex concludes that Emily is the love of his life ever since childhood, and she was all his, the fact the she guard herself to her husband, to her lover makes her even more special, it means she was waiting for her true love, and elates him.

"Alex please can you bring my towel?"

Alex woke out of his reveries and smile at the thought of his beautiful wife naked and wet...

"babe, here you go!" 

He enter to the bathroom and saw the most angelic and at the same time the most alluring  woman  the his eyes ever lays on, she was naked in front of the bathtub with one arm around her waist like she was embrace herself.

Alex was speechless and other parts of his body went hard on his mind only remembers the two days of glory been bury inside of his beautiful Emily they only came out of the suite just to eat lunch or diner, he doesn't need to be out when he needs to explore every inch of his wife and he never get  enough of her.

today they'll go to shopping just buy gifts as Emily call to her friend and she was so thoughtful to think in his family as well, he knows once his family knew they would be ecstatic with the news, that's reminds him to call his PA Sarah to prepare all by the end of the week be marry by church, he knows Emily wants to do base on her family traditions and he was more than willing to do it.

"Alex why are you staring me like that?"

Emily blush and try to cover herself

"No! don't Emily, I'm your husband you would never need to hide from me, you're a goddess to worship every step you do and that's my purpose the I'm intent to"

"You don't have to worship me all I ask is you and your love"

"you have it Ems since we're teens I loved you, and when I start to checking on you and all thoughts of jealousy came to me, I've never been so jealous of any other women until that night at the MET ball"

"Oh please Alex you're overreacting I don't have that kind of pull of the men's out there, and I don't want it the only pull I want to fell is yours"

Alex stood in front of her and took her by the waist flushed with his body, and he start to kissing her with a passion, desire and love all toward this beautiful angel in his arms, she starts to moan and that's all he need to made his way with his wife, he took her  bridal style and place her on top of the bed and then start to ravishing her mouth with endless hunger, just when he took off her towel  and  groan most of pleasure at the view of her naked  body, that was all he need to forget about going out of his suite, the only place he wants to go now is her body explore  every inch, every tiny part of her skin to calm at least  his insatiable hunger.

Just  when he put his mouth on peak of her breast an suck it up with excitement he heard his name call with the most need, pleasure surge through him of what this angel could do to him, in that moment he didn't hesitated, he would do anything to keep her safe, cherished,and loved, his cloud of arousal was interrupted at the sound of his smart phone...

"Alex, your phone is ringing!!"

"let it be babe right now I have an important goal to achieved!!"

"and what important goal would be?"

" to make my wife scream my name in pleasure or at least  heard her sensual moans that she made when I'm buried inside of her"