chapter 2

Emily landed in the airport and saw Joseph at the feet of her airplane " Joseph long time no see!! what's going on with grandpa?? tell me  is he  OK?" Joseph look at his feet and said" miss Norton i'm not the one who you need to ask those questions? " Emily stiffen and then nod she already thought something real bad happen but she want to keep optimist and she saying to herself "grandpa it's OK grandpa it's OK!!!".

when they arrived at the mansion  she saw all the staff at the curb gretting her with mourdeus look in their faces, she new a that moment that her dearest grandpa her only family left has gone.

when she came into the mansion she saw with little bit of awe the collection of art , the wooden floors those french doors the mansion was just as she remember the last time she was there her grandpa had and impeccable taste and just thinking the she already lost him pool tears in her face, her knees fail and she's going to hit the wood floor until she felt big hands on her waist jolting her up onto his embrace.

she tilt her head and saw those big gray eyes his blond hair neatly falling back, his facials very male, strong but at the same time tender but his those lips  parted just a little bit letting her saw his tongue, she felt all her muscles of her body hard against him,just for that second she felt safe.

But them she heard him "Emily are you OK? you want me to call the doctor?" his voice raspy and tender and she force her self to talk " I'm OK Alex long time no see?"  she only manage to said these sentence she separate from him needing a little bit of fresh air "Emily my deepest condolences I respect your grandfather and I always thought of him as a family"

She nod and then Marcus came in the living room " my sweet Emily is nice to see you, so sad in this circumstances" she nod and said "Marcus what happen I talk every day with grandpa and he never told me the he felt ill if I would knew that I'll coming right away".

"Emily is nobody's fault the doctors said it was so suddenly that he didn't notice, he was sleeping so don't torture yourself" she look at father and son and then she felt alone all those years waisting alone and when he need her she wasn't there.

*****

It's been near a weak since the funerals of Maximilian Norton and he can't take of his mind those same lips cherry plum lips only the thought of it he has hard  and burning with desire" what the hell was happening to me? am I going insane? I'm acting like and adolescent " he said to himself and the he heard the voice of his assistant " Mr Thompson just to let you know you have an hour to the lecture of Mr.Maximilian norton's will" he replied " thank you Sarah ".

Why he and his father need to be in the lecture of Maximilian 's will?  oh fuck!!  he shouted remembering his talk with his father"Max and a I after the death of Emily's parents we decide to consolidate our fortunes and the only way we found the still together was putting a special clause if one of us die.

Alex didn't recap the whole talk he just grab his belongings and he was out of his offices.