Epilogue

Has been  3 months and 2 weeks of pure glory for Emily and Alex, but  it  was a little bittersweet to Emily, she was by the Doctor Newman orders on bed rest the bleeding stopped but she was close to the due date and they didn't want to risk the safety of Emily and the babies so far she was authorized to go the bathroom and doctor's appointment, Alex was all the time by her side even move all his  work to his private study so he'll be available for her at every minute of the day.

Emily was reading on her Ipad  and she remember all the things that have passed during these months, after the death of Michael and Jessica, Maximilian Norton officially went his estate in the Hampton's, he said he knew Alex and Emmy were doing excellent job with the company so they don't need him there if they had any consult or help he'll more than happy to help, but he was hoping that Emily and Alex requiring his services as gran grandpa/ baby sitting.

Emily and Alex didn't want to know the gender of the babies they said what gender they are, they will be loved and cherished the same way no matter what, Meredith and Antonella went every day to check on Emily they talk about everything and officially Antonella was Meredith's roommate she decide to stay in NYC so she can study in the culinary institute, Meredith  was a little depressed Emily has been bugging her to tell her what's wrong once she almost do but when she saw the door open and glance that Brian was there she closed herself and so far she didn't spill the beans Emily was worrying about her.

"Today was a beautiful spring day" Emily thought  she was about to go to the bathroom when a contraction piercing through her belly at the seconds later she heard the splashing sound, when look down the only thing she said was...

"OH HOH!! BABY!!( she hollered) can you please come here?"

Alex heard his wife and  he left all his documents discarded on the desk and sprinted toward their room when he reach the door he stood still and said...

"Ems, is that what I think it is?"

"well if you think that my water broke? the answer is yes... are ready to be papa?"

Alex with a large strides stood in front of his wife and he embrace her and said...

"I've been dreaming with this day to come I can't wait to see them!!!"

"me too baby, but  guess what?"

"Mmm?"

Emily was about to respond when the severe contraction kick off again she was biting her bottom lip to prevent her screaming bloody murder, Alex understood and place his hands over her belly saying comforting words, Emily glared Alex and said...

"hey we'll stay here or what?"

"Ems let's go let me help you"

Alex took Emily in his arms bridal style and stormed out of their penthouse, when they reach their car, he gently put Emily on the passenger seat and he proceed to go to the driver's seat, he make sure that Emily has her seat belt buckle up and then he start the engine, Emily remind him to call her doctor, her grandpa, his parents, her friends and Brian he called all of them before took off.

At the hospital all the family was gathered in the waiting room of the maternity ward, a very worry Maximilian try to sip his cup of tea, while Mery and Antonella were whispering each other trying to soothing each other, Marcus and  Donna were calling his relatives letting them know the good news and a very corner a quiet Brian was with his smart phone texting to somebody, 2 and a Half hours have passed and so far no news from Emily and the babies, concern was written in all of their faces, in that moment Alex appear with his blue scrubs  and bright smile on his face and announce...