chapter 7

"Dance, with me, NOW, Please??"

Emily, stiffen she try to make the words out of her mouth, but no one came, instead her body start to shake, her hands turn to fist and her face was pale like she was seeing a ghost .

"NO please don't make a scene!! I'm not alone!!" she whisper

"If you don't dance with me!! then I would gladly make a scene especially to your date Alexander is it?"

"FINE!!"

Aidan lead her to the center of the dance floor and he make a sing to the leader of the band who start to play " I put a spell on you".

"remember this song Emily? used to be our song, it reminds me the best time of my life, hope the this time comes back and never leaves again"

"Aidan, how many times the I need to tell you the I'm not in love with you, I know it's ruthless but you need to know the truth I'm don't love you besides I'm starting to date someone"

"yes I'm aware of the SITUATION Emily"

"what situation Aidan?" her heart start pounding and she can hear the blood pounding in her ears

"You know Emily the you need to get married to get your inheritance and not just married also have offspring" he said with a dirty smirk on his face

"how do you know? it was a private reunion just few people was there and I trust them not to spell the news!!"

" but not Alexander"

"He told you? do you know him?"

"well, he didn't tell me but you know I have my ways, but before you make an Asuncion's I must to warning about him?!"

"what about him?"

"Emily did you know how much you worth since the late of your grandfather?"

"yes, I'm not stupid, I know so many PEOPLE are interested in my fortune, why you ask? you should know the Alex is a business associated and partner on Imperial airlines"

"yes I'm aware of that! but you should also know the he only wants to marry you because he wants to absolute control of Imperial, did you know the 2 days before your grandfather's past away Alexander summon a reunion to all the shareholders to make him officially the CEO ?"

"I not aware of that piece of information!?"

"I know. I also know the the he purposely make sure the you didn't make a chance to make your vote."

"and since you know this piece of info. what happen?"

"I make my little magic and some of many important shareholders didn't appear that day"

"OH!"

"So it's not just the money fact are some many things the you don't know about him."

"like what?"

"I'm cut it in" Alex appear in front of Emily and Aidan.

He glace over the Emily and then over Aidan and said.

"babe, I was looking for you some many people wants to congratulate us. Oh by the way nice to meet you Aidan, I'm Alexander Thompson."

"wow I'm impress I assume the you done your homework?"

"Always.. besides I'm pretty sure that you did it as well."

"yes. I just came to this party to let Emily know the I'm ready when she decides to get marry with me, I'm pretty sure she will choose me."

"Oh and what makes you think the she will agreed this time, if my homework is not wrong you ask her about 26 Times with different places, and diamond rings and all the time she turn you down. And I ask her Today and she said yes."

"Really? but I don't see any diamond ring on her finger? and why you didn't announce today??"

"Enough!!"

Emily stood between them and said.

"I'm so sick of  the rubbish both of you are speaking, firstly, I decide with WHOM I get married, and WHEN I get married, secondly, both of you think the have rights over me? remember this because is the last time I repeat it.. I CAN'T BE TAME OR CONTROL because I would never let it, so Aidan answer to your question, yes, I going to get marry with Alex and it's my choice  I don't have to explain it just accept it!!"

"I would never acepted I would fight for you Emily until the end!"

Alex saw Aidan and in that moment he felt jealous, angry how dare he came here and try to take Emily away, he thought.

"Please Aidan at least have some self esteem, Emily doesn't love you so get over it, move on, I'm starting to  get over the edge because of you."

Aidan laugh and then said..

"Alexander don't be so sure if I would you in the moment the Emily consent you to be her husband you should take her and  go justice and peace, you give a precious time to come to NY and  win back the love of live, OH!! and before I forget Alex why you don't start to telling to Emily what were you doing this afternoon at 6:30 pm with a beautiful lady taking hands and kissing her knuckles? I would love to heard an explanation?!!"

With that statement Emily felt her blood froze, instead a she felt a pang of betrayal, and hurt, but she could control her emotions at bay and her face simply with fake smile...

"if you excuse me  gentleman I need to go to the powder room."

she start to sprint  before any of them could catch her, she saw the entrance of the ladies room and she hurried herself in it, when she got in one of cubicles she took a deep breaths and close her eyes, letting all the emotions calm down after a couple of minutes, , then  when she calm herself down she went to the door and she over heard Alex and other man she couldn't identify him...

"Alex you need to control her it's the only way you can get the total control of imperial"

"don't tell me what to do I have my ways to convince her? see? she accept my marriage proposal so is nothing to be worry?!"

"I'm no so sure Alex don't trust in woman who have power and nothing to loose, look she have a lot of suitors behind of her question yourself why she turn them down?why she accept so willingly to you ? and most important what is the big secret she's been hidden? you need to find out in the moment you'll know it you'll have the power to control her and tame her"

"oh please!! I don't need that bullshit I can persuade any woman the I want and right now there's no thing or whom to keep me away for marry with Ems!!"

"Don't tell me that you already fall for Emily Norton!!! my friend you're screw!!"

  "Oh please Brian do I look smitten neither she this marriage is only a business transaction, but I would be lying to you the I still have a crush with Emily, and I know the she still have it !!"

  Emily open the door very loudly and tap Alex shoulder..

  "Well I think I heard enough two things.. firstly You wonder know my biggest secret oh you just need to ask!! i'm still virgin!! my grandpa taught me the women's in his family wait until they find her perfect match... that's a shame I'm 24 years old and I'm still don't see him!! secondly like I said  before I can't be tame or control a real man doesn't control his woman he commitment with her in equal way and try to find the better way for both and last but not least the wedding is over I rather accept to marry Aidan than you, you're a sick bastard misogynist, who finds a woman like an asset after you bought them you toss them... have a great evening gentleman"  

and with that Emily leave, she found Meredith and told her everything and told her the she will take a road trip nobody has to know where but in that moment Emily realized that the only way she'll rid of the attraction of Alexander Thompson is HATING HIM!!