chapter 17

has been a week since Emily left New York and now she's in London the place she never thought she left, now watching the back yard of Aidan' s ranch, he glance focusing on the horses and the wild silhouette while they running free and care free, she saw the mare and the foal running together with such love and protectiveness that it made her heart swell of love and stroking her tiny baby bump she said...

"I promise I would never leave you, both of you, l promise to love you til my last breath, I will protect both of you even with my life, I believe in the miracle when I got the most amazing gifts growing inside of me. Mama loves you so much!!"

Aidan stood  behind her at the door frame, listening Emily talk to her babies, he felt so sad  it could've be his twins that Emily's now carry  on her, but no matter what he would never do such atrocity with a beautiful woman like Emily, she's a rare and precious diamond, Alex was a Huge Idiot to let go Emily like that, but now he has his chance again to win her heart maybe she would see that his love is real and strong and big enough to love her children.

Aidan walk and stood beside of Emily and with a soft smile said said..

"How do you do Emily today feel better?

"Well Aidan I feel a little bit tired it must be the pregnancy you know in my case twins" Emily doesn't want to tell him about her constant bleeding it worries her and the test the doctor took on her was a matter of time to know the results, but how? how could Emily call doctor Newman without Alex knowing? she need to make a plan otherwise she need to find a new OB GYM here in London, Aidan was mentioned something and she snap out of her reveries...

"Emily I know you don't want to talk about Alex but I need to ask, what are you going to do? you would file for divorce? you know I would love to have you here forever but I'm afraid he's the father of your babies and he has the right to be present from the very beginning of the pregnancy and you don't want to deprived your children the right to be with their father"

"What know Aidan I didn't know that  you were on the side of Alex?"

"you know I'm not on his side, Jesus the Man  deserves to rot in hell for all I care but you need to think about the future, in a couple of months it won't be just you anymore, you have to think for your children as well and you need to think very wise because if you make a mistake with them, when they grow up, they would blame you and  you don't want that"

"Well Aidan you're right, so far I just need to go to this pregnancy and when the due date is close I would call Alex to let him know if he want to be in the birth of his children, but what concerns about my marriage it will be over as soon as I heard the first cries of my babies, I would contact the best attorneys to dissolve the marriage in the best terms, of course I would never deny Alex as a father he could be present as long as he wants, but what respect to our relationship is over, the love department is close and I  want to move on and think about what is the most important in my life right now and they are my twins"

Aidan nod he understood why Emily close herself to love again but with time and patience he would win her heart again and this time he would make sure that she will be his, his woman, and his wife, Alex had his opportunity and he throw away, he's step aside respecting Emily wishes but no now, when Aidan Scott saw his chance he would took it no matter what

***~***~***~***~***

 During the flight Alex was speechless he tried to formulate the words in his mind but none came out of his mouth he could not believe what his eyes were seeing, he look to Brian to see if he was stunned as him However in the absence of words his brain pop at the thought of Emily and why Maximilian Norton had to fake his dead and what this had to do with the fact that Emily is in danger? he had to ask his mind was reeling and the doubts and worries is consuming him...