chapter 11

Emily was so exited because finally they found a home, a place where they can build a family, share traditions, build memories and field it with the giggles of one or even three children's...."children?" Emily thought.

Emily was so sure the she wants to have children but not only one no.. she wants at least three, she doesn't want a kid to be raised alone like her she wants her futures children's have siblings to play together, make trouble together, to protect together but always together not alone like her...

She was so exited she wants to tell the news to Alex, and if he was ok with that start the baby factory... she went to the lobby and grab her smart phone she saw like 5 missed call from Meredith and some text from her saying.."Ems call me as soon a you can it's important!"

Emily narrow her eyes to the text and carefully she text back to her friend.."Mery I call you right away I going to meet Alex and his family for lunch I call you there!!"

With that Emily place her phone back on her purse and made her way to the exit of the building she was in the direction of where  was the car of Alex, she was so distracted with a smile on her face, but the smile faded away as soon her steps stop in front of her was Alex and a gorgeous blond she was a little short than her but still she has a stunning figure and she was entangle around her husbands neck and ravishing her mouth with a fiery Passion, Emily felt hot wetness on her face just she figure out her tears was pooling and stream over her face,and then she saw how Alex took her hands over his neck and turn to meet her eyes, anger replace the hurt she was feeling and with renew determination she strides and place her between the blond and his Alex, with a fiery anger she slam her hand on the right side of the blond face and no satisfied she return the hand and slam on the left side of her face.....

"Who the fuck do you think you are!?!" Jessica shout at Emily and with a smirk on her face she respond..

"I'am the WIFE you WHORE I know in high school days you were A slut but old habits still remain, Alex it's MINE husband MINE and so bad for you, you got the chance and throw it  away so back off  Whore!!!"

Jessica still doesn't know who is this woman it's a little bit taller than her and her brunette hair hang with loose curls her make up simple and neutral and she wore a Gucci cream dress with a Tory Burch ballerina flats, she really had to admit the bitch had a exquisite taste, her face was bagily familiar and then those aquamarine eyes she recognize her  Emily Norton, she hated for as long she can remember every man she wanted  was head over heels for Emily her aura of fake Innocence drawn those stupid man like a moth of flame to an inferno, that's why she wanted Alex because she new Emily was smitten by him but when she found it that bitch found a boyfriend with a noble status, just one day before the wedding with Alex she though she had to break the engagement because is no need of anymore she thought the first thing the came to her mind and put it on the note she never was pregnant and never will be her body is to beautiful to damage with growing fat and crying brat so she ran away to England to find that intrigue figure of Aidan Scott to seduce him but to her utter surprise Emily had broke with him around the same time with a happy thoughts she went to France to enjoy of very deserve vacations until yesterday wen she came back to NYC and saw in all magazines and Internet sides that Alex and that bitch are a married couple....

"Oh but is the Emily the bitch long time no see, I didn't know you like my sloppy seconds, you know I was Alex fiancee and ..."

"Of course yes Jessica, but as you said was past tense, now I AM HIS WIFE, HIS WOMAN, HE WANTS TO MAKE A FAMILY WITH ME don't you baby?

Emily turn her face just see the stern determination on Alex eyes, and then Alex took her hand and push her to his side...

"Jessica just drop it let it be, I'm a happily married man and for your own good don't throw yourself like that, try to find a man who thinks of you as you're the beginning and the  end of his world, because that's how I feel when it comes to my Emily"