chapter 6

She stop at the end of the stairs and took a minute memorizing every inch of his glorious body, his wide shoulders,his hard muscles of his chest his long legs,his hands big and so soft at the same time,but his face " OMG" she thought his gray eyes stormy but clear at the same time, his nose very fine and manly, his mouth, those lips she only imagine those lips in places that never been.

"what the hell is happening to me why this man has awakening so many depths in me the I didn't know I had??" she thought and then the giggly voice of Meredith break her reveries.

"Hey Ems I was talking with Alex and congratulate him with your new nuptials!"

Only Mery has those smart comments and everyone enjoy them she rolled her eyes and proceed.

"Good evening Alex so I like you very punctual, shall we?"

"Thank you Ems and let me said these I'm the luckiest man in the world or a least in NYC because I have the most beautiful women the I know, your dress is stunning simple but exquisite at the same time"

Meredith jump like a toddler and giggles at the same time, no wonder why her best friend always find the wrong man, when man give her a compliment her brain shutdown and her hormones took the control, but aside of that Emily love dearly her best friend even they live for almost two years together in London, when Mery was working for Alexander McQueen, "what coincidence?" she thought but in the end she always would protect her best friend.

"Ems I was telling at your BOYFRIEND if he has a friend with I can spend in the gala I don't want to be the third one on the road it's not nice, do you know someone Ems in case of emergency, do you?"

"yes I know quite few let me call OK?"

*******

Alex saw her with an explosive anger in his eyes, he doesn't understand why she kept numbers of   her suitors, but maybe she was calling a business associates, "Oh God, this woman is messing with my head" he thought.

she looks amazing with this dress her long hair hang loose with slide curls at the end, her dress hugging her breast and her hips showing her curves but and splendid way her tiny red belt just to let her know of her tight waist, he was feeling getting hard again, then he saw her face her makeup so simple the only color was those red lips he desperately wants to devour and of course her aquamarine blue eyes, you can see so crystal and then he saw Meredith.

"Hey Meredith, let ask you two questions?

"Sure what do you need to know?"

"Does Emily have another ex aside of Aidan Scott?"

"How do you know about Aidan? no, don't tell me, and yes he was her only boyfriend  she formerly had"

"OK, and why, she doesn't accept more suitors?"

"Well Alex I think you need to ask her about that is not my business to tell you!"

He agreed with Meredith, but he wonder know why she's been rejecting so many suitors, he saw the background check of all the suitors Emily had and she officially have one boyfriend Aidan Scott, he memorized his name and details the he found interesting, like his parents are dukes of Wellington, or proceed them, Alex thought why they had a steady relationship and all the sudden the dream of each woman make come true but no for Emily's why?in the background check said the he bought an entire collection of diamond rings and each time  he asked her he was using a different diamond ring, Alex thought the desecrated methods the Aidan's use to convince her, at lease Emily was honest with him, she told him the true, no like Jessica just thinking of her made his bile rise of anger, because she was his official girlfriend, fiancee and then the day of the wedding he standing at the aisle waiting for her, she left him a note saying..