chapter 1

I woke up in a gray day like is usually normal in London. I have love this country as much as I have love my hometown New York because London is where my grandpa Maximilian Norton and my dad Maximus Norton were born. I got to admit that my grandpa is the most amazing person the I've ever met. He has taken care of me ever since I'm 5 years old when my parents die in a car accident almost 19 years ago. He always tries to put a smile on my face and tries to encourage me to believe in myself; He always supports me even when I came with thie idea about going to Italy to learn how to cook. My grandpa just laughed and told me "My dearest Emily even if you wanted to become a singer I would support you. Just please when you learn how to make pizza Marguerita please give me the pleasure being the first one to enjoy your cooking" I only nodded and said " Grandpa you would be my guest as long as you told me the truth if it doesn't taste any good ".

I smile every time I remember when He told me that my cooking skills were marvelous; and the day when I told him that I wanted to go to Oxford  to study business economy and I almost saw pooling tears in his lovely face because it was the same career that him and my father chose. What can I say? I got numbers in my blood, and I knew that the family empire would eventually come to my hands. Norton Enterprises is now a worldwide business but it's HQ is in Manhattan, NY. I got up, took a shower, then stylish my long brown hair. I put some makeup; something neutral and classic.  I took a cream dress with a tiny blue belt, and matching blazer and all of the sudden when I almost finished dressing my phone rang and to my utter surprise it was my grandpa's private number. I touched the screen  and said "how is my favorite man in the world?" she (Emily) heard the stem  voice of Alexander Thompson; surprises her.-"oh hi Alex long time no see ?? how do you do? " -"Emily I think you need to come to NY ASAP it's about your grandfather" with that statement she only said -"I'm calling the pilot  I'm already  own my way".

*******

Alexander Thompson , his father Marcus Thompson and Maximilian Norton have a company fusion, they own Imperial airlines, one of the largest commercial airlines in the world. Alexander's father Marcus has passed to his son the control of his assets and they're in charge of the Imperial HQ, until  a tragedy this morning happened, Maximilian Norton had a stroke and suddenly die at home.

Marcus already took care of everything for the funeral. Even called the lawyers to let them know that emily is arriving and they should prepare all the documents. Alex had a thought of Emily about when they use to spend every summer in the Hamptons and  He was a little smitten by her but she always kept her posture. He even thought that she didn't notice, she always was an incredible student with excellent grades, so it was no surprise to him when he found out she'll be attending Oxford.

He's a little bit excited to see her again, he thought " she will be in a relationship,engaged, or even a lesbian?", but this last one doubt it cause he remember her so hot when touch it the first time in the stables.

"Alex why we need to play dare or truth in a place so far from the house? she said, Alex always love her innocence he thought she was unique cause at the age of 15 she didn't see no evil at all but then he always want her,he had an urge to taste those cherry plum lips, she had an angelic face her eyes like an aquamarine her hair brown  and sleek  he saw the opportunity a he took it " Ems I took you to the stable cause I always wanted to give you this" he took her by the waist an lowering his head, he look her  beautiful eyes seeking for permission and suddenly he swear he look melting fire in her eyes just he was going to put his lips and then, they heard voices screaming their names the perfect moment ruined he thought.

"Alexander are you listen!!!??" he went back from his reveries "Of course dad, so you want me to pick Emily at the airport or Joseph will bring her?" he said Marcus cock his head  and said" you're not listen to me are you? Alex I need to talked about something very important please put all your attention to me" his father said Alex took an impassive face and said"dad you're scaring me what happen?".

"No don't be scare son, but  you know Alex you are 29 years old and you right to know"....

*****